Good Peugeot Dealers
  • Register
  • Help

Good Peugeot Dealers

Any particularly good dealers out there?

Advertisement

Peugeot 307 XS 1.6
    Aussiefrogged in MEL, PER, SYD, BNE & ADL.
    Rendezvous Adelaide 2005

Why don't u try "Arncliffe
    Trivett Classic Peugeot" NSW Sydney if that's where u are from.
    They gave me the best deal on my 307 (in Sydney metro regions only)!

Post me any price quotes u have got from any dealers if u can. Thanks

Cheers
    Good luck
    Gary
    GKOSHU

Try Coles in Lismore if you have no trade. They look after customers well. (Move some of those sleazy city dollars where it will make a difference)
    Doug

Where in Australia are you, Pug307?

In Melbourne for a new vehicle I'd go to regan's as first choice, primarily because their aftersales service is good. Be a bit wary of some of the new boys on the block. We had some pretty ordinary times with services and warranty work from Bayford (who now sell Peugeots too) when they held a VW/SEAT/Audi franchise five years ago. Don't know what they are like now though, of course.

Cheers

Rod
    Rod's Home Page

Rod's car page

Peugeot 4008 2016Peugeot 407 SV HDi estate 2008, Peugeot 407 SV Hdi Sedan 2006, (deadish), - Previously 403s, 404, 504, 505 sLI Wagons, 406 ST 1997, 307 XSE, 306 XSi, Renault 12, Citroen DSpecial

G'day,

I'm in Melbourne, and looks like I've made the right choice

I've had a little experience from the sale part of the ownership experience.

Bayford still behave as if they are selling Fords. Kellow Falkiner look and behave as if they should be selling Fords

City Peugeot are quite nice people, and are honest & willing to do deals. Straighway annoyed me, because after giving me the impression they were going to give me a quote, they wasted my time with a flotilla of questions prior to a quote, and then told me that I had to come in to get it. Didn't buy from them, serves them bloody right

Peugeot 307 XS 1.6
    Aussiefrogged in MEL, PER, SYD, BNE & ADL.
    Rendezvous Adelaide 2005

rek
    I got my Pug from Regan's, no problems at all with them.

They've been around pretty much forever, and I have *never* heard anyone say anything bad about them ...
    Peter
    2008 Saab 9-3 1.9 TiD Sportcombi
    2011 Volvo C30 DRIVe 1.6D

bob
    1000+ Posts
    "City Peugeot" ? is that what was "Mantellos" ? really great many many years ago - like 20 years or more ago. No recent experience with them but about 10 or so years ago I reckon that they were a dead loss - after sales.

Don't want to go into details where the world is your witness, suffice to say that I haven't been near them since - not even for parts.

[quote]Originally posted by bob:
    <strong>"City Peugeot" ? is that what was "Mantellos" ? really great many many years ago - like 20 years or more ago. No recent experience with them but about 10 or so years ago I reckon that they were a dead loss - after sales.

Don't want to go into details where the world is your witness, suffice to say that I haven't been near them since - not even for parts.</strong><hr></blockquote>

I haven't had a problem with them since i bought my car their, been back for parts/service several times.

Andreas

[quote]Originally posted by rek:
    <strong>I got my Pug from Regan's, no problems at all with them.

They've been around pretty much forever, and I have *never* heard anyone say anything bad about them ...</strong><hr></blockquote>

Yes. I had my first dealings with Regan's back in 1971, when I blew a waterpump in a 403 near Benalla. I was a Sydney resident in those days, but Regans went out of their way to be helpful, despite the fact that the chances of any follow up business must have seemed remote.

I like the fact that they keep a larger stock of parts for older vehicles than any of the other Melbourne dealers too.

They would definitely be my first choice amongst the major dealers here.

Cheers

Rod
    Rod's Home Page

Rod's car page

Peugeot 4008 2016Peugeot 407 SV HDi estate 2008, Peugeot 407 SV Hdi Sedan 2006, (deadish), - Previously 403s, 404, 504, 505 sLI Wagons, 406 ST 1997, 307 XSE, 306 XSi, Renault 12, Citroen DSpecial

Real cars have hydraulics DoubleChevron's Avatar
    Hi Everyone,

just wondering, why don't you go somewhere like french Connection??? There rates would have to be much better than any 'Pug' dealers... And if they ever do something you don't like you can jump on Aussiefrogs and bitch & moan about 'em

You see Davids usualy on here about once a week :p :p

seeya,
    Shane L.
    'Cit' homepage:
    Citroen Workshop
    Proper cars--
    '85 Series II CX2500 GTi Turbo I
    '63 ID19 http://www.aussiefrogs.com/forum/citro%EBn-forum/90325-best-project-car-you-have-ever-seen.html
    '72 DS21 ie 5spd pallas (last looked at ... about 15years ago)
    '78 GS1220 pallas
    '92 Range Rover Classic ... 5spd manual.

Yay ... No Slugomatics

Modern Junk:
    '07 Poogoe 407 HDi 6spd manual

[quote]Originally posted by DoubleChevron:
    <strong>Hi Everyone,

just wondering, why don't you go somewhere like french Connection??? There rates would have to be much better than any 'Pug' dealers...
    Shane L.</strong><hr></blockquote>

We have been talking about new car dealers essentially here, Shane, looking primarily at the likelihood of getting quality after sales service.

Yep. The people at French Connection are great (and, with Hayden at Pugwreck, figure very prominently in my own list of Peugeot heroes - add Renault and Citroen too for French Connection) , but you can't buy a new 307 from them!

Cheers

Rod
    Rod's Home Page

Rod's car page

Thread Information