xu9j4 voltage testing info req.
  • Register
  • Help
    1000+ Posts

xu9j4 voltage testing info req.

can anybody help out on this one. its all the info that is in those "specifications" books. giving such things as ..air charge temp sensor specs. and throttle position switch sensor specs. peugeot dealers obviosly have them but somebody in aussiefrogs might also. great help if u can cheers!!

Advertisement
    jr20516v

Now:
    Exige SC [modded], 205 Si. 205 GTi , Megane R26 LY , Megane 225 [modded ]

Previous: Honda EP3 Supercharged , 205 x34 [ including MI16 TURBO, 8v TURBO, CTI, 16V+TB's, 8V+TB's,] Fiat X1-9 X3, Beta coupes x5, Lancia Gamma coupe, GTI-R, Corvette C4, Fiero x5, Alpine GTA turbo, r5 GTT Dimma, 2cv ripple nose, Lotus Elise, 205 Dimma TT, Cliosport 172.x2, Clio rs 200

Originally posted by jr20516v:
    <STRONG>can anybody help out on this one. its all the info that is in those "specifications" books. giving such things as ..air charge temp sensor specs. and throttle position switch sensor specs. peugeot dealers obviosly have them but somebody in aussiefrogs might also. great help if u can cheers!!</STRONG>
    JR,
    what do you want them for? and how do you plan to test for them?
    In my limited experience in auto electrics, problem components make themselves obvious with a multimeter diagnosing the circuit.
    The heat thermal coefficient listed against the temp sensor screwed into the head really doesn't matter to any electrician if the unit is not sending to the temp guage.

Or am I missing the point?

ipb
    :p

Fellow Frogger!
    Jr,

I think some of the info u r after is in the haynes workshop manual.
    When u meam the charge sensor do you me the auxillary air sensor.
    The peugeot throttle position sensor on the 205 is just a switch not r variable resistor type that japs used.
    U might have the the variable resistor type on your mi 205 though.
    I think all the testing specs r in the haynes manual.

Murat

1000+ Posts
    ian, the reason why i asked for these specs is that where i have my dyno tuning done the guy has these great info books giving all the voltage testing info on thousands of cars..but no mi16. you see ,since the last dyno the motor has been idling erratically, when cold its 1800rpm, hot its 400 to 2000. he tells me if he had these specs he could find the problem and also tune the car perfectly. flying blind at the mo. i cant whinge as he does it for me for free,but we'd love to get sorted. fuel bill gone from 40mpg to 29mpg. any suggestions??
    jr20516v

Now:
    Exige SC [modded], 205 Si. 205 GTi , Megane R26 LY , Megane 225 [modded ]

Previous: Honda EP3 Supercharged , 205 x34 [ including MI16 TURBO, 8v TURBO, CTI, 16V+TB's, 8V+TB's,] Fiat X1-9 X3, Beta coupes x5, Lancia Gamma coupe, GTI-R, Corvette C4, Fiero x5, Alpine GTA turbo, r5 GTT Dimma, 2cv ripple nose, Lotus Elise, 205 Dimma TT, Cliosport 172.x2, Clio rs 200

Thread Information