Finding 505 GTI Mags in Auckland
  • Register
  • Help
    Fellow Frogger!

Finding 505 GTI Mags in Auckland

Hey, I presume 505 GTI mags would fit a 504?

Advertisement

I was thinking I could buy some off a wreckers rather cheaply but don't know of any European wreckers in Aucks.

If anyone could point me in the right direction that would be great.

Try these, they are in/around Auckers (I've had experience with all of them except Euro 2000, they are all good, but sometimes a bit pricey).

A A Wreckers 1998 Ltd
    29 Victoria St
    Onehunga
    09 636-4646
    --
    Euroline
    60 Firth Street
    Drury
    09 294-7281
    --
    Euro 2000 Car Parts
    120 Great South Road
    Otahuhu
    09 276-8498
    --
    Greg Kent
    80 Dianna Drive
    Glenfield
    09 444-7703

Hope this helps some.
    - Eddie

[ 15 October 2001: Message edited by: Eddie ]

Hi. I'm down in Wellington, also with a 504. I've started to 'play' with mine, fitting some 505GTi suspension bits as described by Dave McBean on his web site. I'd like some GTi mags too, for my 505 wagon. Anyway , send me an email if there's any parts you're having trouble finding, I can ask around down here. This weekend's task is acquiring a 604 rear anti-sway bar....
    Jason

Fellow Frogger!
    Hey while u guys up north are out and about looking through wreakers yards for pug bits if you see any 15" 205 GTi factory alloys, could you please let me know. I'll give anyone who finds me a finders fee ($$$). I'm desperate for some.
    Cheers
    Izza

Fellow Frogger!
    Hi Guys,

Have you tried some of the people that advertise in the Trade and Exchange? More often than not they know someone who has these sort of things- even if they don't have them themselves....

Another thing that you may or may not know- is that Subaru offset is the same as Pug 504- 140mm PCD. The old Subaru Leones that have been imported in their droves from Japan often have minilite type 14 inch mags on them- I am unsure if the offset is correct but it could be worth a try as they would be dirt cheap and they would not have the same cracking problem that the original TI mags seemed to have- either the Cheviot or the genuine pug mags. Give it a go - you don't know your luck.. Obviously 505 mags would be easiest it depends if someone wants 'moonbeams' for them or not...

Seeya Ben

ps perhaps someone could elaborate (Dave McBean )on whether or not the offset of these wheels are useable or not?

pss if any of you guys are keento give your cars a day out come along to Tokoroa fist w/end of December for a hill climb- for more details see the car club announcements section.

Fellow Frogger!
    Hey me again,

I was just checking out the T & E and found the following- although not in Auckland it may suit someone else....

MAG 4 whls & tyres, gd cond, to fit Peugeot 309 Si $600, Wgtn. (021)163-8759
    [ Wellington T& E, 18-10-01 ]

PEUGEOT 505 GTI wrecking, '84, alloy whls, gd cond, pts frm $50, Wgtn. (04)970-6414
    [ Wellington T & E, 18-10-01 ]

Cheers Ben

Thread Information