Peugeot Design Contest
  • Register
  • Help
Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Fellow Frogger! 306XT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    286

    Icon10 Peugeot Design Contest

    It's on! and the brief is out;

    "Participants must design and draw a vehicle around the following theme: “Design the Peugeot you dream of seeing in the near ]”

    Well, now there's a brief I know I b going to the drawing board

    I'm thinking about a modern interpretation of a 205 or a 306. I'm sorry if I offended anyone, but the 307 is more of a mini MPV than the hot hatch I'll b dreaming of.

    Advertisement


    Anyone one care to share what their dream pug should be.

  2. #2
    Banned orestes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Sunshine Coast
    Posts
    4,520

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 306XT
    It's on! and the brief is out;

    "Participants must design and draw a vehicle around the following theme: “Design the Peugeot you dream of seeing in the near ]”

    Well, now there's a brief I know I b going to the drawing board

    I'm thinking about a modern interpretation of a 205 or a 306. I'm sorry if I offended anyone, but the 307 is more of a mini MPV than the hot hatch I'll b dreaming of.

    Anyone one care to share what their dream pug should be.

    i have to say that i just got this information as well. Hmmm... there cutting people loose and allowing them to come up with whatever they want . Well a modern version of the 205 and 306, not to knocky you or anything but the hatchback is something that peugeot allready knows how to make, i think a good design concept would be a coupe, roadster( ala 203 suicide door styling maybe ) or luxury saloon as this is something that peogeot has never until recently got quite right and make it rear wheel drive its been to long since peugeot has made a rear wheel drive car. All this said i wish i was more capable with pen and paper, and 3D modeling software.... imagination is something i'm not lacking, but i can't draw cars for crap
    Last edited by orestes; 1st September 2004 at 12:24 AM.

  3. #3
    Fellow Frogger! blu180's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    mosman
    Posts
    238

    Default

    where would I find the details for this competition? I'm pretty keen to give it a go....

  4. #4
    XTC
    XTC is offline
    VIC: a fine driving state XTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Location Location Location
    Posts
    8,566

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by orestes
    All this said i wish i was more capable with pen and paper, and 3D modeling software.... imagination is something i'm not lacking, but i can't draw cars for crap
    Welcome to the club ... we all have lots of ideas, getting them down is 1/2 the art.

    - XTC -
    You're not fooling everyone, or did you forget? .......




    '02 Peugeot 206 GTi / '07 VW Golf GTI
    Now this is a .sig
    AF'd in PER, MEL, SYD, ADL, CBR

  5. #5
    Fellow Frogger! enthused!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Sinney
    Posts
    439

    Default a chance to build the pug of your dreams!

    Quote Originally Posted by blu180
    where would I find the details for this competition? I'm pretty keen to give it a go....
    just go to :

    http://www.peugeot-concours-design.com/index_en.htm

    and sign up.

    a bit more of the brief:

    "we want to know what amateur designers dream about in cars. With this theme, we are offering them to be the stylist of their own ideal car! We expect innovative, even unusual, proposals, but ones that remain consistent with our brand's values, which are good value, dynamism, esthetics and innovation."

    any ideas everyone??

    I have a few ideas, but any other innovations anyone can think of would be helpful..
    1992 mi16 1.9 litre - it's a love hate realtionship.

    whatever you do NEVER tell anyone your car is reliable. doesn't matter how much wood you touch!

    previous cars: peugeot 306xt, peugeot 205si, renault 20, renault 12 - sedan and wagon, renault 25, alfa 155 twin spark

  6. #6
    Fellow Frogger! blu180's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    mosman
    Posts
    238

    Default

    thanx.. I might give it a whirl.

  7. #7
    XTC
    XTC is offline
    VIC: a fine driving state XTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Location Location Location
    Posts
    8,566

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by enthused!
    any ideas everyone?? I have a few ideas, but any other innovations anyone can think of would be helpful..
    How about Auto Pilot and a "skybed" included in the package ... make longs drives more relaxing (but would you trust it !!!).

    - XTC -
    You're not fooling everyone, or did you forget? .......




    '02 Peugeot 206 GTi / '07 VW Golf GTI
    Now this is a .sig
    AF'd in PER, MEL, SYD, ADL, CBR

  8. #8
    Fellow Frogger! whitegoshawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Sydney (sometimes)
    Posts
    309

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by XTC206
    How about Auto Pilot and a "skybed" included in the package ... make longs drives more relaxing (but would you trust it !!!).

    - XTC -
    What if your autopilot gets an attack of 'multiplexitis'
    "You see, wire telegraph is a kind of a very, very long cat. You pull his tail in New York and his head is meowing in Los Angeles... Radio operates exactly the same way: you send signals here, they receive them there. The only difference is that there is no cat." - Albert Einstein

    Xantia Activa CT - Chock full of upsy-downsy goodness!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •