Looking for wheels for my 206 Gti 180
  • Register
  • Help
    Tadpole

Default Looking for wheels for my 206 Gti 180

I'm looking to get a new set of wheels for my 206 GTi 180. Everything I've found in 1 piece have had an offset of 40mm which is too much. Anyone know of brands that have wheels in or around the 25mm I need in a 108 pattern? Otherwise I'm might splurge a bit and get a set of simmons FR17. So help a guy out, where should I be looking to get some new wheels. Btw, I'm in Brissy.

Advertisement

Also, if anyone's interested in the my 180 wheels I've posted a message in parts for sale. They're 4 months old and are in excellent condition. The tyres will not be for sale.

Fellow Frogger!

Quote Originally Posted by pgt180
    I'm looking to get a new set of wheels for my 206 GTi 180. Everything I've found in 1 piece have had an offset of 40mm which is too much. Anyone know of brands that have wheels in or around the 25mm I need in a 108 pattern? Otherwise I'm might splurge a bit and get a set of simmons FR17. So help a guy out, where should I be looking to get some new wheels. Btw, I'm in Brissy.

Also, if anyone's interested in the my 180 wheels I've posted a message in parts for sale. They're 4 months old and are in excellent condition. The tyres will not be for sale.
    There is an Italian manufacturer by the name of MAK that have a pretty decent rangs or rims to suit pugs, but be aware they are not cheap some where around the $300+ mark for a 16 inch rim, mind you they are very light.

Bon jane was selling them when i bought them give them a call and see what they say.

www.wheelwarehouse.com.au

i where i got mine. there is also MAK wheels there as previously mentioned.

I got Mille Miglia's on my last car ( Xsara)

17" prices were pretty good. they are a euro wheel and come in fitments for our cars.

speak to Craig Williams there.

what size wheel are you going upto?

Fellow Frogger!

I want some dish rims for my 180, but to get the right stud and offset I reckon I will have to import.

ROH will make direct fits, its alittle more than the standard cost of the wheel, but the finish is A1 from factory... the ROH Modena is a tasty piece.-Chris
    ... ptui!

Hey.. If you are after wheels for motorsport use, I can reckon you should go for either OZ racing or Speedline Corse.

not too sure about outlets in QLD tho, but i"m sure you can find out. They both make stud patterns and offsets to suit the 206 range.

http://www.ozwheels.com.au/store/list.inetstore?id=3

http://www.autotek.com.au/go.cfm?sec...ucts_speedline

both these outlets are in australia.
    Delan
    90' 205 gti

Fellow Frogger!

nah not that OZ website...

go to the REAL home of OZ-Racing at OZ-Racing

As I memntioned in the reply to your PM, I'm selling my custom TSW Razors or I have a brand new set of Mak Wheels see: 17x7 wheels for 206

As for OZ Racing, they a f#%KEN pain... they will only import wheels in bulk, which really wonders why they even have an authorised dealer in Australia. The dealer is too scared to import a 3 or 4 sets. MOMO are the same

RHO... aussie wheel on a Euro car

The other option is the chage the stud pattern.. it'll set you back $2K, but it allows you to choose what ever wheel you want.

Fellow Frogger!

blu180 i thought you werent going to sell the razors? pm me with price please.
    Last edited by smokey; 24th August 2004 at 04:25 PM.

Fellow Frogger!

so the bottom line is its not possible to buy alloys for the 180 directly in aus?

perhaps if a number of us are interested we could get one of the companies to place an order for us? although not sure how that would go wanting different style rims?

Correct!

I looked into importing a few sets last year. As usual loads of people said 'yeah count me in', but when it came to paying no body came up with the cash

Fellow Frogger!

blu180 I couldnt pm you, your mailbox is full. can you let me know about the razors please.

I've cleaned out my mailbox.. u can PM me now.

Thread Information