Im new hello everyone
  • Register
  • Help
    Tadpole

Default Im new hello everyone

Hiya folks
    Ive just purchased my first Peugeot its a 1987 205 gti.. i love it and my gf for one loves it too.. im planning on just doing some minor work to the car over the next couple of months and was wondering if anyone knows a good peugeot mechanic and place to get cheap parts in melb

Advertisement

cheers

XTC

Welcome to AF ... sure you'll find lots of help here, a few wet blankets and plenty of fun and banter ....

- XTC206 -
    You're not fooling everyone, or did you forget? .......

'02 Peugeot 206 GTi / '07 VW Golf GTI
    Now this is a .sig
    AF'd in PER, MEL, SYD, ADL, CBR

Congrats on the purchase and welcome aboard. The 205 GTi was a car I really wanted about 7 or 8 years ago but couldnt afford it at the time
    Murray : And there are flames coming from the back of Prost's car as he enters the swimming pool!
    James Hunt: Well that should put them out then!

Mallala: 1:30.79

welcome to the forum!!

Where abouts in melbourne are you? That way we can reccommend a mechanic accordingly otherwise my fav french car house is Auto paris in box hill!

Tadpole

im out in templestowe area so box hill is quite close ill have to check it out.. im looking for some lowered springs for the car would they have what i need? also there is a peugeot club of australia?? how do i join??

Quote Originally Posted by melbnut
    im out in templestowe area so box hill is quite close ill have to check it out.. im looking for some lowered springs for the car would they have what i need? also there is a peugeot club of australia?? how do i join??
    there are peugeot clubs all around australia go to http://www.pccv.org/ for the victorian one. it tells you how to joib there

I've found Auto Paris to be excellent. Paul and Danny, the guys who run it, really know their stuff. They can source all sorts of parts and mods for you, and their labour rates are reasonable compared to other places. I can't recommend them strongly enough. I've been taking my S16 to them for a while now, and they've never let me down.

Thread Information