• Register
  • Help
    Tadpole

Default 205 Sunroof Clip

Mine's broken... anywhere i canget one, preferably order thru the net

Advertisement

1000+ Posts

Hi Boonster,
    Which sunroof have you got, fully electric or the pressure-non electric. Please describe the part a bit more ..maybe can help.
    Also as a bonus i am going to Malaysia in Oct. you may get free delivery !!
    LOL

cheers jr
    jr20516v

Now:
    Exige SC [modded], 205 Si. 205 GTi , Megane R26 LY , Megane 225 [modded ]

Previous: Honda EP3 Supercharged , 205 x34 [ including MI16 TURBO, 8v TURBO, CTI, 16V+TB's, 8V+TB's,] Fiat X1-9 X3, Beta coupes x5, Lancia Gamma coupe, GTI-R, Corvette C4, Fiero x5, Alpine GTA turbo, r5 GTT Dimma, 2cv ripple nose, Lotus Elise, 205 Dimma TT, Cliosport 172.x2, Clio rs 200

Tadpole

Default great!

wow, thanks a lot mate.... will you be here on holiday or work?

mine is the 205GTi with the manual sunroof.... the clip is broken... will also need other parts if they can be found..... like some body trims and etc....

1000+ Posts

Just a 3 week trek thru Sarawak. Please desribe the sunroof clip a little better m8. What other parts are you chasing...i may be able to help or point you in the right direction, cheers jr
    jr20516v

Now:

Previous: Honda EP3 Supercharged , 205 x34 [ including MI16 TURBO, 8v TURBO, CTI, 16V+TB's, 8V+TB's,] Fiat X1-9 X3, Beta coupes x5, Lancia Gamma coupe, GTI-R, Corvette C4, Fiero x5, Alpine GTA turbo, r5 GTT Dimma, 2cv ripple nose, Lotus Elise, 205 Dimma TT, Cliosport 172.x2, Clio rs 200

Tadpole

wicked.... 3 weeks thru sarawak.... you would love it.... virtually virgin forest and excellant people and food....

but make sure you take it easy on our food as it takes my aussie friends about a week to aclimatise to our rich and sometimes less than hygienic food.....

will let you know about the parts ...

cheers, have a good weekend....

Tadpole

dear jr20516v,

had some time to look at my sun roof and the problem is that the plastic handle and the metal hinge connecting to the vacumm control at the sunroof is broken. Hence i would need a hinge and also the plastic handle to securely lock the sunroof. A new roof light cover would also be nice....

would you be able to help?

cheers....

p/s tell me about your plan to malaysia and see if i can help you with some helpful info

1000+ Posts

Hi Boonster,
    Sorry m8 but i dont have those particular parts for the sunroof.
    Try Peter at Autofive in UK [ [email protected] ] he may be able to help.

Regarding my trip i havent really planned an itenery but probably spend a week in around KK then fly to Kuching and work my way back. Its that simple!
    Will just go where i feel like really...mainly NP 's

cheers jr
    jr20516v

Now:

Tadpole

Default thanks

thanks a lot... will try them as i have a relative going to london and will get him to be my courier....

i think that is a great plan and you should go to the Meru caves which is spectacular.... plus the rain forest is really virgin....

but need to watch out whether the area you are going is having problems with the smoke from forest fires in Kalimantan (indonesia side of the place) as it would choke up the whole place.....

cheers

Thread Information