Just rebuilding the engine at this time, it has been strip down for along time, to be fitted in my 205.

The problem is that i have a oil pressure switch (looks like?) 2 pins on this switch, The area of this switch is on the back of the block on the exhaust side.
What is this??? Oil level??? also if you look inside the block where the switch is there is a pipe which go's down towards the sump-but it is broken on this engine.

Does any body no what this is???
Cheers Luke