New Harvey Norman add => Pug206
  • Register
  • Help
    1000+ Posts

Default New Harvey Norman add => Pug206

Watching the F1 last nite, kept seeing the Harvey Norman add where you could win a Peugeot "car".
    All through the add there was mention of the Peugeot "car".

Advertisement

Well of course the pug 206 is a "car"!!!

It really seemed as though they were stressing the "car" soo much, as if to say the general public isnt aware of what a pug is!

Anyone else get this vibe?

Quote Originally Posted by nate
    Watching the F1 last nite, kept seeing the Harvey Norman add where you could win a Peugeot "car".
    All through the add there was mention of the Peugeot "car".

Well of course the pug 206 is a "car"!!!

It really seemed as though they were stressing the "car" soo much, as if to say the general public isnt aware of what a pug is!

i've seen the add as well its been n TV for quite some time now and yes while they do push the car bit i think its more to do with harvey norman not knowing how to advertise a car in a competatition you see that all the time on game shows like the price is right

Quote Originally Posted by nate

Yeah, just before that I was thinking I could get me one of them nice pepper grinders
    "You see, wire telegraph is a kind of a very, very long cat. You pull his tail in New York and his head is meowing in Los Angeles... Radio operates exactly the same way: you send signals here, they receive them there. The only difference is that there is no cat." - Albert Einstein

Xantia Activa CT - Chock full of upsy-downsy goodness!

Eating through my P6000s around Bell St Maccas!!

I haven't seen any ads for Peugeot on TV. Have there been any? PLenty in the newpaper though but only from Pug dealers.

The renault commercial was the one with the 'Shakin' that ass' music.

None for Citroen either.
    The AWARD WINNING 1998 Blaze Yellow 306 GTi6

......and a Series 3 205GTi on the side.

"I enjoy telling people what to do, because I am an arrogant rock star. That's what I do. That's my job." Gene Simmons, ROCK SCHOOL.

I am sure you guys have all seen the 206 ad with the Indian trying to remodelled an old car to look like a 206. Brillant ad!!!

Quote Originally Posted by codgamer
    I am sure you guys have all seen the 206 ad with the Indian trying to remodelled an old car to look like a 206. Brillant ad!!!
    the last big peugeot ad campaign i remember was the one about taking a lion rather then a line through a corner... a big push on the then 306 maxi

The only time I've seen Peugeot ad's is when I've been to the more "art house" cinemas. Last time I was there I saw an ad for the 307 - I think it was titled Terrible thing, Envy. Was a great ad - but no where near as good as the 206 ad. That is simply brilliant.
    Murray : And there are flames coming from the back of Prost's car as he enters the swimming pool!
    James Hunt: Well that should put them out then!

Mallala: 1:30.79

Thread Information