Adelaide S2 or S3 205 GTI interior needed for photos
  • Register
  • Help
    Fellow Frogger!

Default Adelaide S2 or S3 205 GTI interior needed for photos

Hi Everyone,
    I've been busy ripping my S3 205 interior out and have sent it to Qld to get covered in carbon-fibre-look stuff. My problem is that I didn't take in photos before I ripped it out. I need to get photos of someone elses for 2 reasons:
    1. To have before and after shots so I can try to justify the time, and $ I've spent doing this.
    2. I need to make a transparent sticker of the heater, a/c, and fan settings to stick on the plastic surround of the 3 dials.

Any Adelaide 205 drivers with a standard interior from a S2 or S3 please pm me and we can organise to meet and take some photos of your baby.

PS - Anyone with suggestions on how to get the transparency sticker done please feel free to comment as I haven't investigated this yet.

Advertisement
    1991 Peugeot 205 GTi
    1989 Nissan R32 GT-R

Fellow Frogger!

It seems that nobody wants to model their car. No problem. I'll use the photo of RS2000's car interior for sale in the classified section as it is the same year and colour as mine, but I still need a photo of the heating dials to make the transparency.

If someone with a S2 or S3 Pug 205 GTI could take a digital photo and pm me to let me know I would really appreciate it.

Thanks
    1991 Peugeot 205 GTi
    1989 Nissan R32 GT-R

Thread Information