1994 306 XT body kits??
  • Register
  • Help
    Tadpole

1994 306 XT body kits??

hey, does anyone know if there are any for an XT? any help would be appreciated, also anyway suggestions of other decent modifications.

Advertisement

rek
    IMO the thing you could do that would give the most noticeable difference for the price, is to upgrade to a good set of tyres (if you haven't already.)

Bodykits and the like aren't my thing, but if they're what you're after, I think Auto Paris (www.autoparis.com.au) is the contact to go to in Melbourne.

If you really want to take things as far as it can go, there is <a href="http://www.aussiefrogs.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=8;t=000378" target="_blank">this option</a>
    Peter
    2008 Saab 9-3 1.9 TiD Sportcombi
    2011 Volvo C30 DRIVe 1.6D

I was in your situation and i was desperate to get a kit for my car (same as yours) so i went to the eccose site and got a heart attack when i saw the prices (autoparis in melbourne would be no cheaper). The best investment you can do to your XT is save up and get a nice set of rims and tyres enjoy the ride and in the mean time save up and buy a xsi or gti-6.

I'll have a few pics of my xt and u'll see how good it looks with no body enhancement other than a GT-wing and a set of white rims, however it does attract attention of potential trafic light GP drivers i just ignore em and let them beat me.

Fellow Frogger!
    There's also
    <a href="http://www.pugaction.com" target="_blank">Pug Action</a>
    Peugeot
    "Anything else is a Compromise!"

nJm
    I think I must be the opposite of most people on here - I like my cars to look slower than they are, rather than look faster than they are. That is why my ultimate sedan is a 1989-1994 BMW M5. It looks hardly any different to the regular 5 series of the time, but packs a 230kw 3.5L straight six under the bonnet. evil

I always figered any spoilers added to my car would just make it slower blush .

<small>[ 28 July 2003, 07:16 PM: Message edited by: nJm ]</small>
    Nick
    1983 Peugeot 505 GR

"All of its cars from the 1.1 litre 205 through the ugly duckling 309 to the 2.2 litre 505 GTi had a rightness and a righteousness about them that turned every humdrum drive into a journey. Someone, I once wrote, in the bowels of Peugeot understands handling and how a chassis should feel." - Jeremy Clarkson

Thread Information