Fellow Aussie Pug nut now based in Europe to help with any inspections / acquisitions
  • Register
  • Help
Like Tree5Likes
  • 5 Post By BentEight504

Thread: Fellow Aussie Pug nut now based in Europe to help with any inspections / acquisitions

Icon4 Fellow Aussie Pug nut now based in Europe to help with any inspections / acquisitions

Hi,

I have relocated to Europe (French / Swiss border), and just wanted to let you guys know that I am willing to inspect / acquire pre 1989 Peugeots for import to Australia. Pre-1989 cars can be imported even as LHD without any problems.

Over here, there are regularly very tidy 504 & 404 coupes and cabs, 504 & 505 Dangels (4x4), 504 Utes, 604s and 505 Turbos, V6's etc.

If you find something interesting and want me to have a look at it on your behalf let me know!

Advertisement

Cheers!
    SilverGTi_6, dino, iLaguna and 2 others like this.
    __________________________________________________ _____________
    V8 504

Many many thanks for the offer, and lucky you!

Anywhere along the F/CH border would be one of my favourite places in the world. I have hitched, trained, driven, and walked across it many times.

Sadly, at the moment, the only car I would like to bring back - 405 T16 - is not eligible.

Funny to think that when it was released, it had a whopping 200hp. Now, a showroom 208 GTi has more hp than that.

Quote Originally Posted by Dijon16 View Post

[...]

Funny to think that when it was released, it had a whopping 200hp. Now, a showroom 208 GTi has more hp than that.

Not to mention Hyundais, Kias and that.

Out of curiosity what are you doing in France, BentEight?
    ACHTUNG ALLES LOOKENPEEPERS

Das computermachine is nicht fur gefingerpoken und mittengrabben. Ist easy schnappen der springenwerk, blowenfusen und poppencorken mit spitssparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken bei das dummkopfen. Das rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets-relaxen und watch das blinkenlights.

Thread Information