• Register
  • Help
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By renault8&10

Thread: Carparts2u.com.au

Tadpole

Default Carparts2u.com.au

G'day,

My brother has a Peugeot 307 diesel wagon and had the misfortune to meet up with a kangaroo. The roo was struck by the bumper on the left side and the slope shot it over the roof, so the damage was limited to the bonnet, bumper and grill the front left quarter panel LH headlight, LH fog light and possibly a radiator mount.

He has had a preliminary quote that is way height and the prices of parts being quoted is very high.

He looked up online and found carparts2u.com.au and the cost is something like 1/3 what has been quoted by a repairer. His partner's daughter is a qualified mechanic and is more than willing and able to put things together. The bits that would need painting are the bumper, quarter panel and bonnet.

Advertisement

Any thoughts or experiences with carparts2u for the parts? The prices for the headlight, bonnet, bumper/grille, for light and quarter panel are very reasonable.

The car drives OK, except for the headlight that is a bit out.

Thanks in advance for any feedback.

I think they list stuff on Ebay from memory - I was looking at getting some 206 parts for my daughters car at one stage but ended up buying a whole car as spares. Try checking their feedback on EBay as a cursory due diligence exercise for any horror stories.
    DeeCee and Ian_AW like this.
    KB

Thread Information