• Help
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By alittlewino
  • 2 Post By schlitzaugen

Thread: Parts suppliers for 205SI's

Fellow Frogger!

Default Parts suppliers for 205SI's

Hi all,

Where do I ring to order the whole compliment of cooling system pipework for a 205SI?

I've tried internet shopping but the correlation between Douvrin motors, XU motors, XS's, GTi's and all everything else has me worried i'm going to order the wrong parts.

Advertisement

Pretty much after all of the coolant hoses, a thermostat housing and a new... aluminium pipe that goes down near the timing belt access panel.

Cheers

Fellow Frogger!

I use this web site with my VIN - haven't had n issue yet on our 306, but can't vouch for 205

gives exploded view of the various parts and part #s

https://cars-info.eu/
    dj4llen likes this.

1000+ Posts

I have most of that spare if you really need it. used condition though. :}
    jr20516v

Now:
    205 GTi 1.9, Exige SC [modded], 205 Si., Colt Ralliart [ highly modded ] Honda CRZ

Previous: Honda EP3 Supercharged , 205 x34 [ including MI16 TURBO, 8v TURBO, CTI, 16V+TB's, 8V+TB's,] Fiat X1-9 X3, Beta coupes x5, Lancia Gamma coupe, GTI-R, Corvette C4, Fiero x5, Alpine GTA turbo, r5 GTT Dimma, 2cv ripple nose, Lotus Elise, 205 Dimma TT, Cliosport 172.x2

Fellow Frogger!

Really want new stuff and happy to pay for it, just finding it is proving hard!

What condition is your stuff in?

That car info site brings up nothing for my VIN...

Baker BM remanufactures most of what you are looking for: Baker Bushes & Mountings - Performance Bushes, Mountings and Silicon Hoses

Ideally you would compare part numbers for the hoses etc between the Si and GTI to confirm they are the same. If you can't access that easily, perhaps you could just look at someone's GTI to confirm the extent to which the cooling system seems to be the same as the Si before placing an order with Baker BM?

1000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Selekta View Post
    Really want new stuff and happy to pay for it, just finding it is proving hard!

What condition is your stuff in?

That car info site brings up nothing for my VIN...
    Decent condition.....but would need to know exactly which items you require as some have gone already.
    jr20516v

Now:
    205 GTi 1.9, Exige SC [modded], 205 Si., Colt Ralliart [ highly modded ] Honda CRZ

Previous: Honda EP3 Supercharged , 205 x34 [ including MI16 TURBO, 8v TURBO, CTI, 16V+TB's, 8V+TB's,] Fiat X1-9 X3, Beta coupes x5, Lancia Gamma coupe, GTI-R, Corvette C4, Fiero x5, Alpine GTA turbo, r5 GTT Dimma, 2cv ripple nose, Lotus Elise, 205 Dimma TT, Cliosport 172.x2

Fellow Frogger!

Iíll compile a list from Baker BM and see what they can supply me, and then get back to you...

Thermostat cover will be a good one, maybe I should make a thread for an EOI so we can combine shipping...

I have a whole bunch of Si stuff you can have for free, but it is s/h as well. Good nick, that's why I didn't throw it out.

You'll have to bear postage though.

A lot of hosiery and stuff is bespoke Si, so you might be stuck with s/h for some items.
    qvik and vildeulf like this.
    ACHTUNG ALLES LOOKENPEEPERS

Das computermachine is nicht fur gefingerpoken und mittengrabben. Ist easy schnappen der springenwerk, blowenfusen und poppencorken mit spitssparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken bei das dummkopfen. Das rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets-relaxen und watch das blinkenlights.

Thread Information