New photo of 407
  • Register
  • Help
    nJm

Default New photo of 407

I was on VW Vortex and a guy from Norway has uploaded a photo he took of the 407 at a car show:

Advertisement

When asked what he thought of it, now having seen it in person he said:

Well, I have mixed feelings about it. From the front it looked very good, the grill is huge, but it flows well with the design. From the side, one can clearly see that this car has the longest headlights ever! (See my pic).

The rear end looks very short because of the long rear window. Almost too short, I think. Looks kinda butchered.

The interior was very nice, one thing that struck me was that it used the very same turn/wiper stalks as the new Peugeot Partner we got @ work one month ago. Nothing wrong with those, but finding the same stalks in the 407 as in the Partner gave me a "cheap" feeling. The instruments were very nice, what I liked most about the interior.
    Those instruments he was talking about:
    Nick
    1983 Peugeot 505 GR

"All of its cars from the 1.1 litre 205 through the ugly duckling 309 to the 2.2 litre 505 GTi had a rightness and a righteousness about them that turned every humdrum drive into a journey. Someone, I once wrote, in the bowels of Peugeot understands handling and how a chassis should feel." - Jeremy Clarkson

The instrument cluster looks a little familiar

Default ...

Nice pic of a nice car!!

Thanks NJM
    Pug forever!!

Thread Information