Peugeot memorabilia
  • Register
  • Help

Default Peugeot memorabilia

Just thought you may be interested to see this. It is a cigarette lighter in the shape of a match box that was given to me in about 1981 by a fellow who had worked at the Peugeot factory before he emigrated to Australia. So I don't know how old it is but I suppose something like thirty years. In fact does anyone know when the old yellow lion's head was the emblem? That will help date it.

Advertisement
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Peugeot memorabilia-front_top.jpg   Peugeot memorabilia-front.jpg   Peugeot memorabilia-back.jpg   Peugeot memorabilia-bottom.jpg  
    Last edited by yawood; 28th April 2004 at 09:37 PM.
    Bruce

Currently owned:
    1988 505 GTi S2 Familial
    1999 E46 BMW 328Ci, 2002 Falcon AUIII Ute
    Previously owned:
    ('78-'81) 1970 504 (with the beautiful French seats)
    ('81-'89) 1977 504 (took the family on postings to Sydney, Melbourne, Perth and Canberra)
    Brother owned:
    203,403,404,504 (each when they were current vehicles)

Some time in the seventies, the Peugeot rep in Australia gave me a pair of Peugeot cuff links... but I think they're gone now.

1000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Bell
    Some time in the seventies, the Peugeot rep in Australia gave me a pair of Peugeot cuff links... but I think they're gone now.

... along with leisure suits and combovers Ray - hehe.

Along with a lot of stuff that was in a house that got bulldozed...

I still have some good clothes to wear, however... a number of suits included. What do you think I am, a grub?

Along with a lot of stuff that was in a house that got bulldozed...

I still have some good clothes to wear, however... a number of suits included. What do you think I am, a grub?

nJm

Well, I don't know if these count as memorabilia, but I bought these at Peugeot Avenue on the Champs Elysees in December for 76.00. Quite expensive I know, but there wasn't that much else any cheaper. They work far better than any other salt and pepper grinders, and look great too!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Peugeot memorabilia-img_0024.jpg   Peugeot memorabilia-img_0023.jpg  
    Nick
    1983 Peugeot 505 GR

"All of its cars from the 1.1 litre 205 through the ugly duckling 309 to the 2.2 litre 505 GTi had a rightness and a righteousness about them that turned every humdrum drive into a journey. Someone, I once wrote, in the bowels of Peugeot understands handling and how a chassis should feel." - Jeremy Clarkson

Budding Architect ???? pugrambo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nJm
    Well, I don't know if these count as memorabilia, but I bought these at Peugeot Avenue on the Champs Elysees in December for 76.00. Quite expensive I know, but there wasn't that much else any cheaper. They work far better than any other salt and pepper grinders, and look great too!

i bought a pair styled exactly like them but in wood for the equivalent of $13AUD ea from migros in switzerland in 1991

lifetime warranty but the salt grinder ended up siezing
    3 x '78 604 SL

1 x 2018 3008

1 x 2000 Citroen XM,

1 x '98 306 GTi6 sadly sold

1 x secret project

1 x '98 406 STDT troop carrier and i don't care if it stinks, i don't sniff it's arse Death by wank tank

1 x '99 406SV 5spd wagon, time to burn more fuel

1 x 1994 605 SV3.0

Thread Information