307CC rear lights / fuses
  • Register
  • Help
    Tadpole

Default 307CC rear lights / fuses

On my 2008 307CC, the RH rear side lights (both boot-lid and fender mounted) and RH number plate light are not operating. As far as I can see, all other lights and electrical functions generally are working as normal. It is just the RH rear side lights and RH number plate light that are not working.

Advertisement

The fuse lists in the handbook (pp105-109) do not show the fuses for these lights.

Can anyone suggest which fuse/s might be the cause here? Alternatively, is there a connector that serves these lights that might be the cause?

Does anyone have the complete fuse list for this model that does show the fuse for these functions?

Failing that, any other ideas or suggestions?

Many thanks for your help on this.
    Current: 2008 307CC 2.0L Auto, 2000 Xantia 2.0L
    Past: BX (x 2!), 504 Wagon

Tadpole

Replace the number plate globe and the tail light will work.

1000+ Posts

c heck the globes ,they may have blown independently over time and there failures are unrelated ,pugs

Tadpole

Well, I finally fixed my light problem. I have followed a most circuitous (sorry) path trying to determine the location of the F12 fuse (which I didn't ever find, btw) then proving that I did indeed have 12V at the black, 6-pin plug near the light, then going back to check the condition of the number plate light. Sure enough, the number plate globe was not seating properly so reseating it brought the whole system into life! Phew...
    It still amazes me that they would run the number plate globe in series with the rear light. A most incredible (and highly disappointing) instance of shoddy engineering.
    Anyway, many thanks for your various contributions here. I appreciate your input!
    Kim
    Current: 2008 307CC 2.0L Auto, 2000 Xantia 2.0L
    Past: BX (x 2!), 504 Wagon

Thread Information