It would be good to have a parts source list
  • Register
  • Help

It would be good to have a parts source list

Looking at Renweave's XSi headlight problem it strikes me that it would be good to have a simple listing of peugeot parts sources somewhere on the board.

Advertisement

How about getting together a state by state listing of suppliers of SH and new Peugeot parts? Maybe we could start it here and then get a final compilation put up in a more "permanent" location on the board?

To kick it off in Victoria I can think of:

Pugwreck (03) 9720 7521 (Bayswater ) - Hayden & his missus
    French Connection (03) 9338 8191 (Airport West) - Dave
    Europarts (03) 9583 3766 (Cheltenham)
    Renospares (03) 9336 1602, 9336 4104 (East Keilor)
    Regans (03) 9882 1388 (Auburn) - Chris
    Peugall Spares 9899 6683 (Box Hill)

(hope they are all current)

I'm sure people can add plenty more

Cheers

Rod

<small>[ 22 July 2003, 10:03 AM: Message edited by: Rod Hagen ]</small>
    Rod's Home Page

Rod's car page

Peugeot 4008 2016Peugeot 407 SV HDi estate 2008, Peugeot 407 SV Hdi Sedan 2006, (deadish), - Previously 403s, 404, 504, 505 sLI Wagons, 406 ST 1997, 307 XSE, 306 XSi, Renault 12, Citroen DSpecial

You're right, a list would be good.

But it's got to be a lot better if it includes what they do. For instance:

Renowreck, Sandgate: wrecking R16s, R10s, some new spares.

Rod, thats a great idea.
    Seems that Victoria has more to offer in the way of spares both new and used.

But for new spares in Sydney I've always found the proprieter of Dapco to be most helpful.

Dapco Pty Ltd (02)9534 5388 Peakhurst

Rgds,
    Peter.

RenoWreck at Tuggrah for all of you nearer the northan end..

Pugs bits hanging out of there bum..

All so a good mechanic up that way.. EuroCenter

Has a rally bread 504 actually.. with tuffer bottoom end.. high comp pistions.. carbied.. a "hot cam" of some description.. engine just sitting there in wokring order .. .

Eurocenter .. Lance = 02 4351 1000

RenoWreck.. .. lol im not sure.. havent actually rang them .. lll whenever im down tht way.. usually drop in anyway.. lol its just round the corner.. lol

<small>[ 24 July 2003, 02:39 PM: Message edited by: bowie ]</small>

Works: 2003 YV Commodore (That is Cecil to you)
    Playing: R12, SuperPos, thinks It's a race car and Sunny the R12 Lego set.
    Previous: SuperGrumpy fuel spitting 504ti(ish), SuperComfortable 505 STI, SuperDoper carried my groceries Mi16, Choo Choo'd Volvo S40
    Wanted Will hoard 12/15/17 Junk.

"More and more of less and less" - Marina Abramović

Thanks Bowie,

Do you have phone numbers or addresses? If so, could you add them in?

Cheers

Rod
    Rod's Home Page

Rod's car page

Peugeot 4008 2016Peugeot 407 SV HDi estate 2008, Peugeot 407 SV Hdi Sedan 2006, (deadish), - Previously 403s, 404, 504, 505 sLI Wagons, 406 ST 1997, 307 XSE, 306 XSi, Renault 12, Citroen DSpecial

1000+ Posts
    Whatever happened to Peugparts? Run by Basil can't remember his surname. He was a good guy.

What I'd really like to see is a complete listing deal of interchangeable parts between the marques - any one got such a list?

cheers

Basil Van Dongen.

Its ads are still around in the PCCV Torque magazine. Peugeot & Renault parts & service. If you wanted contact details, they're here.

28 Diane St Mornington 3931
    Tel: 03 5975 7167. Fax: 03 5975 5229

Peugeot 307 XS 1.6
    Aussiefrogged in MEL, PER, SYD, BNE & ADL.
    Rendezvous Adelaide 2005

nJm
    I'll add three for Vic:

Graham Birrell Motors on Union Rd in Surry Hills. They are mainly a used car dealer and some servicing, but have heaps of used parts for 504 and 505s and the odd renault too. Sometimes they get newer ones too, I saw a rather squashed 405 wreck there a little while ago.

Caravelle Imports, run by Ken and Anne Bailey. They do new parts for Renaults and Peugeots, covering nearly every model (I'm getting new chrome window trim for my 505 from them!). Prices seem quite good, and they can also give you a rather thick book of all their parts and prices. 14 Rowern Crt, Box Hill North. 9890 9061.

European Auto Imports. They have new parts for Pugs, Renaults, Citroens, Saab, Volvo, Range Rover, Alfa, and Opels (current Astra, Barina, Vectra etc). Often have a 404 rally car outside the shop. Pretty good pricing (I think Purflux oil filters for 504/505s are $14 there). 23 Clarice Rd, Box Hill. 9899 6683.
    Nick
    1983 Peugeot 505 GR

"All of its cars from the 1.1 litre 205 through the ugly duckling 309 to the 2.2 litre 505 GTi had a rightness and a righteousness about them that turned every humdrum drive into a journey. Someone, I once wrote, in the bowels of Peugeot understands handling and how a chassis should feel." - Jeremy Clarkson

Tadpole
    This is a great idea. It would have saved me several hours of fingerwork in the yellow pages. Some of these I didn't find.
    404 - "At least I own it"

Fellow Frogger!
    That's what i do..!!

I don't mean to plug my business,
    but i got so frustrated tracking down parts,
    i wished there was someone that could track down the parts i needed for me...(New and Used)

So i decided to start up PugSport.

I buy off everyone that has been mentioned plus dozens of other businesses around OZ.

You would be surprised the little discreet places that have Pug bits lying around.

I also know other things like, waterpumps are cheaper at carravelle, but EAI have better gasket range, cheaper headlights.
    Auto france have heater motors, Dapco have the cheapest 405 window motors ect, ect...

I make a small margin by obtaining a discount from the suppliers, i then charge my customers
    the SAME as if they had purchased it from the supplier themselves...

Most importantly, because that is all i do, i am up to date with who has what, what is coming in,
    the cheapest price...

This makes it quick, easy, and the best advantage, is
    "One call does it."

So you could put me in the list if you like

Cheers
    Adrian Colman

PS it's worth noting Dave cavanagh at French Connection had heaps of Pug, Reno, and Cit bits lying around everywhere, so he's a good one to call for the odd bit here and there...
    Peugeot
    "Anything else is a Compromise!"

Adrian,

Do you have a phone number?
    As you are based in Adeleide are there P&H costs built into your prices or is that extra?

Marc

Fellow Frogger!
    Yes there is a small delivery charge.
    Depending on where you are situated.

My number is 1800 072537, or 18 000 SALES (72537)
    My phone is on until 9pm so if you can't ring me during the day, then ring me after work..

I don't mean to blatantly plug my business on Aussie frogs, but if i can save fellow froggers, time, hassle, and most importantly money! Then i'm happy

It can take hours, and i found it so frustrating finding parts.
    So what i do is simple,
    I can supply everthing!!!
    I had a customer the other day order;
    3 new parts, 3 used parts, and 2 parts only available through Peugeot So i supplied them all,
    the parts from Peugeot i just charged my customer what i paid (more of a service thing)
    He was OVER THE MOON....
    No more headaches in finding parts for his beloved Pug...

anyway enough of my Ramble, and i promise not to plug my business again

Cheers
    Adrian Colman

<small>[ 28 July 2003, 05:52 PM: Message edited by: Cant_get_enough_of_peugeots ]</small>
    Peugeot

Tadpole
    I would be very careful when dealing with European Auto Imports by mail order.
    If they send you the wrong part, they will ask you to return it AT YOUR EXPENSE, even though it was their fault in the first place.

I have been a victim of there sloppy packing and there sloppy parts supply.

never again.

poulet

Fellow Frogger!
    That's why it is better to ask for a quote by email, they then email you the Part number, and price.
    You then send an email ordering the part, with part numbers, they then don't have to rely on thier Memory (IE was is L/H side or R/H side..) the part numbers are in front of them...
    Just a tip
    Peugeot

graham66:
    Whatever happened to Peugparts? Run by Basil can't remember his surname. He was a good guy.

What I'd really like to see is a complete listing deal of interchangeable parts between the marques - any one got such a list?
    Exactly... a list, not a thread like this one with comments that are going to become disjointed and a pain to look through for someone chasing bits.

And any list should put, as I think I said earlier, what the business supplies. If they have new parts, put that in, if they have second hand parts for 12s and 16s, nominate that.

Thread Information