wanted 3008 2002
  • Register
  • Help
Results 1 to 4 of 4
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By SLC206

Thread: wanted 3008 2002

  1. #1
    Fellow Frogger!
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    korumburra,vic,australia
    Posts
    120

    Default wanted 3008 2002

    Hi wanted 3008 2002 standard mag wheel, with or without tire , prefer qld area, for my brother,

    cheers bob.

    Advertisement

  2. #2
    Fellow Frogger! N5GTi6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    944

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bob.nelson2 View Post
    Hi wanted 3008 2002 standard mag wheel, with or without tire , prefer qld area, for my brother,

    cheers bob.
    Hmmm - 308 was certainly around in 2002....3008 first started in 2008

    or do you mean 3008 in 2012 maybe ?

    Cheers

    Justin
    '07 Megane R26
    '07 C3 Exclusive
    '09 308 XSE Touring
    '10 308 Sportium Touring

  3. #3
    sans witticism SLC206's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    North Parramatta
    Posts
    3,785

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by N5GTi6 View Post
    Hmmm - 308 was certainly around in 2002....3008 first started in 2008

    or do you mean 3008 in 2012 maybe ?

    Cheers

    Justin
    Actually the 308 appeared locally in 2008, so it's probably a 307 wheel the OP is after
    Roland likes this.
    Regards,

    Simon

    2014 208 GTi 2011 DS3 DSport
    ----
    2007 207 GTi 2004 206 GTi180 2000 206 GTi 1995 306 XT

    www.peugeotclub.asn.au

  4. #4
    Fellow Frogger! N5GTi6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    944

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SLC206 View Post
    Actually the 308 appeared locally in 2008, so it's probably a 307 wheel the OP is after

    Even managed to confuse myself....

    Cheers

    Justin
    '07 Megane R26
    '07 C3 Exclusive
    '09 308 XSE Touring
    '10 308 Sportium Touring

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •