205mi16 ???
  • Register
  • Help

Thread: 205mi16 ???

Default 205mi16 ???

i have started a couple of posts in the last couple of weeks on 205mi16 conversion options and thoughts. i would like to get in contact with anyone in melbourne that is currently considering this convewrion, or even better has started. i would also like some advice concerning engineers certificates as if i go down this path i will need on. what in the procedure in volved in gaining an engineers certificate? and what might i expect to have to pay to obtain one for a 205mi16? who do i contact, ie what authorities are involved, in order to find out more?

Advertisement

I'm building one in Sydney if that helps. CAMS will be able to give you a list of engineers in your area. Go and see one. Tell them what you're planning. They'll soon put you on the right track. I can't see what the problem is in Victoria. The clearance problem on the radiator can be overcome with a shortened inlet manifold. If power is an issue, it's relatively easy to upgrade to Mi16 size brakes.

'92 205 Mi16
    '90 Mi16x4

Peter the problem is Steve Bracks.

Budding Architect ???? pugrambo's Avatar

you can also contact your local department of transport and they will have a list of engineers there

speak to a couple of them first, go and see them and get all the info you can

let them tell you what you can and can't do and offer them a look at the car first before anything to give them an idea

i have found them to be more than helpful over the years
    3 x '78 604 SL

1 x 2018 3008

1 x 2000 Citroen XM,

1 x '98 306 GTi6 sadly sold

1 x secret project

1 x '98 406 STDT troop carrier and i don't care if it stinks, i don't sniff it's arse Death by wank tank

1 x '99 406SV 5spd wagon, time to burn more fuel

1 x 1994 605 SV3.0

Thread Information