Peugeot 307
  • Register
  • Help

Thread: Peugeot 307

Tadpole

Default Peugeot 307

5 door hatchback 2001 model.

Advertisement

Hello all. My name is Jill and I have just bought my Peugeot. It runs very well although we did have to replace the air bag sensor as the light wouldn't,t go out and there for it wouldn't pass rego. It had to have a blue slip. I can't afford to buy a book on it at the moment so I am wondering if someone can tell me what the smaller stick is for. It is under the wiper stick. Does it have cruise control? And how does the air conditioner work I think we might have a problem with the fan in the air con. Many thanks in advance for any help you might be able to give me. Cheers. Jill

Is it the steering wheel height adjust? If so, pulling it will allow you to move the column, releasing will re-lock it.

1000+ Posts

Audio control stalk ,watch for what it douse in the display screen on center top of dash pucs

1000+ Posts

press the end button should select between cd and radio, volume at back of it top and bottom and in the middle is a toothed wheel for selecting station / track. Enjoy. Cruise control is similar but on the other / left side under the indicators? Mine has this its 2004 T5 engine / 66 or now 80 odd kW
    87 S1 205 GTI / GTI6 powered a project underway
    306 convertible (gti6 candidate)
    307 HDi wagon
    407 HDi wagon

COL

Hi Jill

Welcome to Aussiefrogs,

No need to buy a owners manual when they are online, have a browse here and select the year of you 307

https://manuals.co/workshop/peugeot/307
    Regards Col

1973 Renault R12 Station Wagon
    1976 Renault R12 Station Wagon
    2002 Renault Laguna V6
    1973 Alpine A110

http://alpine-a110.weebly.com/

Fellow Frogger!

The cruise control stalk is the separate stalk under the indicator stalk. You car has both cruise control (sustains a particular speed) and speed limiter (will not exceed a set speed - brilliant around town - for me anyway). The rolling dial in the middle of that stalk selects either speed limiter, no control, or cruise control depending on its position. Read the manual that someone has referred you to.

Fellow Frogger!

check both the slide out trays under the front seats - the owners manual may be there.

Thread Information