Excellent Service!
  • Register
  • Help

Icon10 Excellent Service!

I had a previous post on here about oil leaks on my 206 GTi - Picked it up from Taylors of Medindie today and I am so impressed at their service. They have replaced the waterpump, timing belt, clutch, and various oil seals all under warranty.

Through the whole process Taylors have been fantastic - they had a look when i reported the fault, booked it in and did the work and kept me informed all the way through (oh and they even threw in a 405 as a loaner for the last 3 days).

I wasnt expecting the clutch to be replaced until they phoned me to let me know that it had oil all over it from the leaking rear main seal. They then air-freighted one out from Sydney over night.

This is really the way to win back repeat customers

Advertisement
    Murray : And there are flames coming from the back of Prost's car as he enters the swimming pool!
    James Hunt: Well that should put them out then!

Mallala: 1:30.79

Fellow Frogger!

Lucky you! When I bought my 205 second hand off Taylors in 2001, I had to go back a number of times to get a few things sorted and each time it seemed like a hassle, when i had a service done they gave me some weird old Cressida to drive about overall was not very impressed and no longer go there
    05' Megane 225 Cup

just had my car serviced at AutoParis, very impressed!
    FOR SALE 1995 PEUGEOT 306S16

Thread Information