My 505 was broken into to raid the glove box via the drivers side rear fixed quarter window.
Some implement was used which buckled the chrome strip at the bottom as the glass caved in.

Just how do you replace one of these successfully?
I've got a replacement from a wrecker and it is surrounded by a rubber strip.

The upright support would need to come out and of course the inner door panel.
But do I need to remove the moving door glass itself as it does not fully wind down to clear the upright?



Peter. 505 '83 GR