205 5 door
  • Register
  • Help

Thread: 205 5 door

Default 205 5 door

I thought these were quite rare in Oz? There is one being wrecked at Andys Autos in Broadmeadows - looks mostly there still.

Advertisement

ouch not good to see one of these off the road only about 10 in australia 2 on this forum (includeing mine) . i wouldnt mind a spare set of rear doors incase i ever dinged one do you have any info on the car

I only glanced at it in passing, but I may be out there again next weekend - can get a price for you and let you know whats still on it. Happy also to remove the doors (its a sort of self serve wrecker..) for a nominal fee if you want them - you will just need to organise transport.

I would guess the front doors are different to the 3 door version as well?

Quote Originally Posted by Haakon
    I only glanced at it in passing, but I may be out there again next weekend - can get a price for you and let you know whats still on it. Happy also to remove the doors (its a sort of self serve wrecker..) for a nominal fee if you want them - you will just need to organise transport.

I would guess the front doors are different to the 3 door version as well?
    hmm yeah i'd be intrested in what the price of it is. it would probably cost more then what its worth to transport it to queensland but i'd be intrested. i don't think the front doors are difrent, i had a look at my haynes manual and it says the cars the same size

also how much would the front bumper bar be worth, if its still in one piece, i'll send you a pm with my contact details if you would like

Budding Architect ???? pugrambo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by orestes
    hmm yeah i'd be intrested in what the price of it is. it would probably cost more then what its worth to transport it to queensland but i'd be intrested. i don't think the front doors are difrent, i had a look at my haynes manual and it says the cars the same size

the cars the same size but i think you will find the doors aren't

the 3 and 5 door 306 cars are the same size but there is a huge difference between the doors on the two cars

in the long run you would be better off getting the whole car if you could and strip it for what is worth keeping and then one day if you ever on sold the car you can sell the parts along with it
    3 x '78 604 SL

1 x 2018 3008

1 x 2000 Citroen XM,

1 x '98 306 GTi6 sadly sold

1 x secret project

1 x '98 406 STDT troop carrier and i don't care if it stinks, i don't sniff it's arse Death by wank tank

1 x '99 406SV 5spd wagon, time to burn more fuel

1 x 1994 605 SV3.0

Quote Originally Posted by pugrambo
    the cars the same size but i think you will find the doors aren't

the 3 and 5 door 306 cars are the same size but there is a huge difference between the doors on the two cars

in the long run you would be better off getting the whole car if you could and strip it for what is worth keeping and then one day if you ever on sold the car you can sell the parts along with it
    probably but i dont really have the hugest amount of savings at the moment to put into transporting an entire car to queensland maybe some fellow queensland frogers would be intrested in this as well as im only after panels, doors, bumpers, etc
    Last edited by orestes; 6th April 2004 at 07:23 PM.

Thread Information