205gti servicing in melbourne
  • Register
  • Help

Default 205gti servicing in melbourne

just moved to melbourne a couple of months ago and my 205 is in need of a service, and a major one at that. i was wondering where the best plase to go would be. since my last service it has not started as easily and i want somebody that knows what they are doing.

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by amcc
    just moved to melbourne a couple of months ago and my 205 is in need of a service, and a major one at that. i was wondering where the best plase to go would be. since my last service it has not started as easily and i want somebody that knows what they are doing.

Don't know exactly where you are in Melb., but try Ted at Europarts. He's in Cheltenham ph:9583 3766.

Quote Originally Posted by zac505
    Don't know exactly where you are in Melb., but try Ted at Europarts. He's in Cheltenham ph:9583 3766.

i am in fitzroy, but at uni in hawthorn. i was thinking of going to regan motors. can anyone tell me what they are like there? i had thought there was someone on this forum that worked there? let me no if i am right and i will come to visit.

i am in fitzroy, but at uni in hawthorn. i was thinking of going to regan motors. can anyone tell me what they are like there? i had thought there was someone on this forum that worked there? let me no if i am right and i will come to visit.
    Regan is nice but also expensive for the age of the car. I take my gf's 306 to Autoparis at Boxhill, the guys there used to work at Pug dealers too.
    Jason

206 GTI MY01.5 Oversteer Edition

Myth Buster Logic : red cars go faster !!
    Red Car Bling factor :

Quote Originally Posted by J206GTI
    Regan is nice but also expensive for the age of the car. I take my gf's 306 to Autoparis at Boxhill, the guys there used to work at Pug dealers too.

yep, agree totally, auto paris is the place to go
    78 Fiat X1/9, Peugeot 406 ST, Peugeot 407 V6 SW

Previous:

05 Megane Turbo
    2x 89 405 Mi16
    67 404

Peugeot, Francais pour "Putain qu'c'est vite"[/FONT]

Tadpole

Hi, I would highly recommend Elliot of Elliot Tune Mobile. He's french born and bred, highly experienced (did his appreticeship in France at Citroen) and is highly ethical and trustworthy - and he comes to you onsite! He also has a workshop for bigger jobs. He's been a life safer on numerous ocassions for me and my family and friends. Couldn't recommend him more highly. Regans are highly competant but very dear. A friend who went there recently for a minro service in his 306 was charged $25 for wiper washer additive that he didn't ask for!

OWCH!

Another alternative that I can recommend is Colin at Alpine Affaire in Ringwood. He's terrific to deal with and highly experienced.

Still, Elliot gets my top nod, and he can be contacted on 0412 391 205.

John.

thanks guys. your advice is appreciated.

dbc

If you are in Melbourne, go to AutoParis (eastern suburbs) or French Connection (western suburbs).
    1969 16TS
    1995 405 SRI

Thread Information