Peugeot 308 Window dropping
  • Register
  • Help

Default Peugeot 308 Window dropping

The problem is with the rear passenger window. A few weeks ago my son slammed the door and the window dropped. The control now raises and drops the window but the window does not stay up - it will slowly drop. Research suggests that there is a broken plastic clip (a regulator?). I have found a good video that gives me enough info to remove the door panel. I would like to do it in one hit - remove the panel and replace the part at the same time. Can anyone direct me to a picture or part number of the part I need to fix the problem?
    Thanks
    Bazzan

Advertisement

Finally got around to taking off the trim and it is pretty much what I expected. There is a clip with looks that passes through a hole in the glass so the window is held in place as it goes up and down. Part of of it has sheared off so the windows slips off the clip. I have attached a picture. I have not been able to identify and source the part. Can anyone help?
    Peugeot 308 Window dropping-img_20160514_143324.jpg

Check out eBay, seems to be plenty of clips and regulator parts for Pugs. Maybe drill it out & screw in narrow self tapper in the meantime?
    Citroen C5 II manual '05; C4 Exculsive '07; Citroen CX2200 Pallas '76; CX2400 C-matic Pallas '78

1000+ Posts

eBay UK, De or Fr, or It are best for that sort of stuff. Is this it? If so, it gives part no for further searching.

Citroen C4 Picasso Peugeot 307 308 407 Door Window Glass Fixing Clip 922752 | eBay

2003 PEUGEOT 206 GTi

Quote Originally Posted by Stuey View Post
    eBay UK, De or Fr, or It are best for that sort of stuff. Is this it? If so, it gives part no for further searching.

Citroen C4 Picasso Peugeot 307 308 407 Door Window Glass Fixing Clip 922752 | eBay
    Yes! That is it. Many thanks. Great result.
    Bazzan

I had the same clip fail on my old 306. I just dropped into the dealer, picked up a new clip and installed it. Couple of dollars at the most.

Does your local dealer not stock the clip ?

Cheers

Justin
    '07 C3 Exclusive
    '10 308 Sportium Touring
    '12 Megane RS265 8:08

Quote Originally Posted by N5GTi6 View Post
    I had the same clip fail on my old 306. I just dropped into the dealer, picked up a new clip and installed it. Couple of dollars at the most.

Does your local dealer not stock the clip ?

Cheers

Justin
    quite possibly but up until now was not sure what part I was looking for. I get the idea from reading these forums that the dealers tend to gouge on price. Will post if I find a local source that is reasonably. Have UK family so that option is easy for me.
    Bazzan

1000+ Posts

On those sort of parts they are usually reasonable.

2003 PEUGEOT 206 GTi

Thread Information