• Register
  • Help
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Beano
  • 1 Post By LA 504

Thread: Help re 504 window scapers

Tadpole

Default Help re 504 window scapers

Has anyone else not received their [paid for] window scraper rubbers in the bulk buy organised by [Demannu] Scotty, or been unable to remake contact with Scotty after the final shipment arrived, regarding delivery?

I have sent contact and delivery details via PMs, an email and on the original thread for a some weeks with no reply.

Advertisement

Is he out of action for some reason?

Fellow Frogger!

Default 504 scrapers

He's been busy. I got mine recently, so don't panic

andrew

Quote Originally Posted by LA 504 View Post
    Has anyone else not received their [paid for] window scraper rubbers in the bulk buy organised by [Demannu] Scotty, or been unable to remake contact with Scotty after the final shipment arrived, regarding delivery?

I have sent contact and delivery details via PMs, an email and on the original thread for a some weeks with no reply.

Is he out of action for some reason?

Yes....don't worry. He's never been good with answering PMs or email.

I remember him saying recently that he'd be too busy for about 3 weeks to work on his 504. And he's very busy with his work. Just give him a bit longer. I live just near him, BTW. And I know where he parks his car to catch the train in the mornings

Tadpole

Thanks guys,I was starting to think my messages were disappearing into a black hole somewhere.

Fellow Frogger!

Any update with the order you placed, Andrew? Would be disappointing if you got ripped.

Please read the thread, which was only started 5 days ago....that ain't going to happen. And I know Demannu (Scott) personally.
    tonch504 likes this.

Fellow Frogger!

Default 504 rubbers

Quote Originally Posted by tonch504 View Post
    Any update with the order you placed, Andrew? Would be disappointing if you got ripped.
    I noted in my first post that I had received them

never had any concerns about ultimately getting them. As I understand it they arrived in Brisbane in three separate batches a while apart, so all could not be dispatched at once

Am very grateful for Scotty's work in sourcing them, as the only ones I could get in melbourne are too short. The idea of doors filling up with water when one has just spent gazillions of hours and dollars gettin a rust free 404 is not appealing.

best wishes

andrew

Fellow Frogger!

Thanks, Andrew, for your endorsement of Demannu. I don't know him at all. I'm sure there is a perfectly reasonable explanation.

Tadpole

Can anyone point me in the direction for 504 "scraper rubbers"? I'm assuming these are the outside door window weatherstrip that closes off the door cavity at the bottom of the window. Here in the US we call them beltline weatherstrip. My son and I pulled the stainless steel assemblies and have removed the rubber now we just need new rubber. Here in the US Peugeots are unbelievably rare and always neglected.

My little 195 lb boy and I are resurrecting an '81 504 Estate that "ran when parked" 7 years ago.....

Fellow Frogger!

This is the supplier in France, not-fishing. [email protected]

Tadpole

Quote Originally Posted by tonch504 View Post

Scotty has responded and indicated delivery soon,thanks again for responses
    tonch504 likes this.

Thread Information