Peugeot planet/lexia.
  • Register
  • Help

Default Peugeot planet/lexia.

We purchased a lexia system on a laptop a little while back here on aussiefrogs. Anyway before we had a chance to get the system working the laptop failed. Now we've lost the install cd. We have all the cords for it. I've recently bought a windows xp laptop in plan of getting it working.

My question is does anyone on here know of a reliable free online install for the system?

Advertisement

If I find one I can guess my next question will be "how do you get this stupid thing to work"! Maybe just one question at a time though!
    2011 Renault Koleos manual petrol, yes it's boring, but not as boring as:
    2017 Renault Koleos auto

Fellow Frogger!

I have the download links somewhere. I'll find them
    1984 505 Executive Auto

206 GTi 180 - '804 Cat Cams, Jenvey DBW 48mm ITB's, AT Power Dry Sump, Emtron KV8 ECU, HP Electronik PDM, AIM MXS Dash, Custom Wiring Harness. AST Camber Tops & Coilovers, -2deg camber hubs by Frogstomp Racing, 24mm Torsion Bars, AP Racing brakes, Custom Radiator and Oil cooler, 3J Plate LSD, E85.

Sandown - 1:31.5, Winton - 1:40.2, Wakefield - 1:11.05, Phillip Island - 1:55.9, The Bend (International) 2:23.2
    Nürburgring - 10:23.ish (Fiesta ST)

So long as it was not the hard disk that failed on the laptop, the data can be retrieved.
    Any day I wake up and don't have to go to work, is a good day
    Every day is a good day

Quote Originally Posted by speaksgeek View Post
    I have the download links somewhere. I'll find them
    That would be great thanks.
    2017 Renault Koleos auto

Quote Originally Posted by FIVEDOOR View Post
    So long as it was not the hard disk that failed on the laptop, the data can be retrieved.
    To be honest I have no idea it all of sudden seizes to function
    2017 Renault Koleos auto

1000+ Posts

Get a self-booting iso called Partedmagic. Current versions have a fee, but the free 2013 version is available from several
    sites such as Download Parted Magic 2013.08.01. This file is a bootable image. Burn to CD as an image (important).

If your computer cannot boot, insert this in the CD drive and start it. If the motherboard is still playing you will arrive in a Linux graphic environment with tools for fixing common Windows disk boot problems. If not, your expensive electronics are buggered.

If you get up you will also know it is a disk problem as Pmagic lives exclusively in memory. If it's only a bad Win file you may be able to fix it, and you will also be able to save the rest of the disk contents. The system includes a large array of repair, backup, imaging and networking tools.

Edit - sorry, Chinese Diagbox link is now a 404
    Last edited by seasink; 4th February 2016 at 10:21 AM.

1000+ Posts

Are you talking cloned or genuine? Anything you get from us on AF will not be genuine. This means you can't use the full functionality, which includes communication with PSA. If the PSA server sees a non-genuine copy (via the Internet) it disables it.

I've just found the same as seasink - my old favorite for downloading this stuff (download.qclt.com) no longer has Diagbox. They do still have pre-Diagbox (V4) versions of Lexia and PP2000.

Best I can offer I'm afraid - I think you should follow seasink's suggestions to work out where the problem lies with the laptop...

Cheers

Alec

1000+ Posts

I have found the iso as rars on alfafile, rapidgator and mega. All these sites surround you with bulls**t, and if you don't pay are slow. Torrents are still around, though it is a huge amount of data if there are any errors.

All users of Lexia/Diagbox really MUST image their systems. Pmagic, among others, offers an easy way.

Thread Information