Peugeot 206 GTI - Selling & looking for advice
  • Register
  • Help
    Tadpole

Icon3 Peugeot 206 GTI - Selling & looking for advice

Hi there,

I live in Adelaide and have a Peugeot 206 GTI, that I am looking to sell and would like to know what a fair price for it would be?

I am it's third owner, the car has done 66,000km and was manufacture in September 2004.

The car is in immaculate condition, other a significant scratch (0.5x5cm long on the door), a tear (size of 50 cent piece) on drivers seat & an imperfection (clear coat seems to have come off) in the paint on the roof (size of a 50 cent piece also).

Advertisement

It recently developed a problem that has all the symptoms of a faulty coils pack, but I am having a mechanic properly diagnose it in the coming week.

It has been regular serviced, had oil changed every 5k kms & oil filter & brake fluid replaced every 10k.

The car has an after market exhaust system (I think headers are original) and pedders lowered springs (done by the previous owner).

The car is registered until August 2016.

Thanks,

Check out carsales.com for prices.

My daughter had to have her car's roof resprayed, similar issue with faulty clear coat.

Old 206Gti is really a chicks first car and will be hard to shift being lowered with a loud exhaust.
    Dad's won't buy it for their daughter, has to be stock with a working aircond

Thread Information