Peugeot 504 Round Headlights Part Number
  • Register
  • Help
    Tadpole

Default Peugeot 504 Round Headlights Part Number

Hello all,

I hope you are doing well? Some of you may know that my car and I usually reside in Ethiopia. I've had the opportunity to travel to Greece for a few months and was hoping to look for some parts for my beloved 504. I am particularly looking for the double round headlights (my car is fitted with damaged trapezoids that don't do much good at night). However, none of the current Peugeot service centres have these spares, and the places that have used parts from old cars ask for a part number. Which basically brings me to my question: Do any of you fine folk know the part number for the double round Peugeot 504 headlights?

Also, am I correct in thinking that those for right-hand-drive countries were set at a different angle than those for left-hand-drive ones? Also, is it true that once I get a hold of these headlights, I can replace individual round headlights with newer models? In that case, I basically just need the frames. I have found the trapezoid headlights, but I would prefer to go with the double round ones.

Other part numbers that I may need include:
    Wiper motor and wiper axle and other wiper components
    Sun roof and associated components
    Glove compartment
    The long cylindrical air filter housing and associated hoses

I have found other things I need, including side view mirrors, front panels, radiator grill. Since I'm in Europe, shipping costs go down considerably and I have enough baggage allowance to carry most things back home with me without having to pay extra. So I wanted to make the most of this opportunity.

Thanks for your help guys,

David

Advertisement

Tadpole

Hello all,

Apparently, my assumption that none of the parts lists were available online was wrong. I found this excellent resource: Technical information which has most of the information I need.

Thank you again!
    David

Fellow Frogger!

this is more detailed:
    Organisation APV

Hi David

That is an excellent resource, do you know if a similar one is available for the 505? hope you have a great time in Europe

Regards
    Neil

Fellow Frogger!

the only thing i found for 505 is this one, for turbo models.
    http://peugeot505.info/files/manuals/505_qrpm_turbo.pdf

Tadpole

2Pac, thank you for the link. Neil, I'm sorry I haven't searched for any 505 manuals online I'll let you know if I come across anything.

Tadpole

Aren't the round headlights standard 5 3/4 jobs? CIBIE would make some as would Hella.

H4 for the outside pair... H1 for the inside pair.

The reason euro cars got stuck with these round or rectangular sealed beam solution was the US reg that enforced standard replacement lights for all cars sold in the USA. Sealed beam (non-replaceable bulb) was it.

Tadpole

Hi rj,

I don't need just the round headlights, I need the entire frame that holds them as well. But thank you for the H4/H1 specs because that would've been my next question once I get a hold of the frame

Cheers,

Thread Information