205 bodykit needed
  • Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
    Tadpole

205 bodykit needed

I HAVE A 87' 205 GTI AND IM WANTING A BODYKIT FOR IT, ANYONE KNOW ANY CHEAP PLACES AROUND AUSTRALIA SELLING THEM OR THE CHEAPEST PLACE OVER SEAS?

Advertisement

Im not sure if cheap and 205 go in the same phrase, but if you REALLY, REALLY, REALLY WANT A BODY KIT, SPEAK TO THE (NICK?) BOYS AT PUG ACTION.. or buy a Lancer.
    But just a colour code and nice set of deep dish rims do wonders for the 205!. see the Brisbane French car day thread and look at the pictures of the silver 205, plate pig205, nice and fat, no body kit in sight.. cheers Xq
    ... ptui!

Tadpole
    thanks for that...anyone know of anywhere else?

sell me the 205.. and ill buy you a lancer.. like the good man said..

how dare you even think of bolting some tuperwear on to a pug.. lol

cant say i've seen them around.. best bet it to find some uk 205gti nut sites.. they will have all the answers..

Saw a Blue 205 in a Redline mag some time ago actually.. was fully riced up to the hill tho.. with stupid arse chromies and a even stuped collection of japanes performance stickers accros it..

nearly made me cry..

Works: 2003 YV Commodore (That is Cecil to you)
    Playing: R12, SuperPos, thinks It's a race car and Sunny the R12 Lego set.
    Previous: SuperGrumpy fuel spitting 504ti(ish), SuperComfortable 505 STI, SuperDoper carried my groceries Mi16, Choo Choo'd Volvo S40
    Wanted Will hoard 12/15/17 Junk.

"More and more of less and less" - Marina Abramović

To actualy help rather than cringe try these sites
    <a href="http://www.autoparis.com.au" target="_blank">www.auto-paris.com.au</a>
    <a href="http://www.eccosepeugeot.uk" target="_blank">www.eccose-peugeot.uk</a>
    <a href="http://www.pugaction.com.au" target="_blank">www.pugaction.com.au</a>

Also got to the LINKS section of <a href="http://www.hi-speed.dk" target="_blank">www.hi-speed.dk</a> and surf around.
    youre looking at things from AutoEquiss and Eccosse, also buy from a good news agent the magazie called MAX-Power and look at things like Petermaiden or Pug Performance.. cheers Xq

<small>[ 14 July 2003, 11:04 PM: Message edited by: xqisid ]</small>
    ... ptui!

u can fine one at: <a href="http://www.whybother.com.au" target="_blank">www.whybother.com.au</a>

good to see pug owners attitudes havent changed much in 5 years.
    guess none of you will be buying the rice mag when my 405's in there? tongue

what sort of kit are you after?
    there are dozens available, but it wont be cheap.

Get the one with a massive rear wing that looks like a lawn mower!! and don't forget the front spoiler so low you can't go over speed humps...

Like the guy driving round Melb with the 206 GTi with the WRC body kit and the space toys over the dash... massive 17's chromed to the 9's and it looks quite amusing. Next time i see him i'm gonna ask why he didn't spend a bit of money on making it go and stop instead of making it look like a spaceship.

good to see pug owners attitudes havent changed much in 5 years.
    guess none of you will be buying the rice mag when my 405's in there?
    oh there is a difference between rice.. and sutle positive alterations to make it look attractive.. wink

in general tho.. why bolt on unesacary kg's of cosmetic items that will in turn.. instead of gaining you any aerodynamic.. advantage just make your car heavier and slower...

keep it simple..

Previous: SuperGrumpy fuel spitting 504ti(ish), SuperComfortable 505 STI, SuperDoper carried my groceries Mi16, Choo Choo'd Volvo S40

Next time i see him i'm gonna ask why he didn't spend a bit of money on making it go and stop instead of making it look like a spaceship.
    exactly

that 206 kit is a work of art.
    the rest of the car (dash toys) might not be anything appealing but i love that kit.

btw they're not 17" chromies.
    he has 17" momo rims in silver and 18" ROH rims with a polished dish.

if you think that's rice you live a sheltered life. head_ban

I might have to come to your 205 photoshoot with my road scraping 405...that's right, only damaged the front bumper twice today
    or i might bring the 306 to make you really cringe roll_lau

can we get back on topic, somebody has asked for help finding a kit, cheers.

Come down Andreas I promise i won't laugh at your front spoiler hanging on with masking tape!!! just kidding brow.

As for 205 body kits... what ever floats u're boat kid.... good luck.

I dont use masking tape, gaffa and double sided tape are much better.
    and if that fails tie clips do the job wink

dont know how often i've posted this here in the past few years.....you have the right to cringe at modded pugs just as much as we have the right to mod them, there, that's settled.

i'll be there if i'm not working.

Tadpole
    ahahahaa, Thanks for all the replies fellas. you really know your stuff. as for the those that put shit on me and my car u can go.... what tha **** would you right why bother for. if u dont have anything descent to say dont add the reply coz ur not worth it. ****in heroes dot dot dot dot dot dot......... PS Andreas. saw ur car at auto salon. nice car dude

<small>[ 15 July 2003, 06:27 PM: Message edited by: Andreas ]</small>

thanks Andrew, car was looking pretty average at autosalon, tidied it up for today though.
    <a href="http://www.geocities.com/pwrpug/shoot" target="_blank">http://www.geocities.com/pwrpug/shoot</a>

for many of the kits that ecosse supply look here, <a href="http://www.esquiss.fr" target="_blank">http://www.esquiss.fr</a>

Some cars look fine with Body kits and Mods, some look not so fine, they look better keeping their authenticity.

I think the 205 is a classic and doesn't need too much stuck onto it. But a rear spoiler and larger rims and a few inches lower may look great wink you just need to be tastefull. Otherwise buy a lancer.
    "Do my eyes deceive me, or is Senna's Lotus sounding rough ?" - Murray Walker
    206XR 1.6ltr - SOLD
    BMW E36 325i Coupe
    73 Porsche 911RS

or build a replica T16

Hi,

We sell carcept 205 kit and esquiss 205 kits.

take alook <a href="http://www.pugaction.com" target="_blank">www.pugaction.com</a>

Regards Nick Watson
    <a href="http://www.pugaction.com" target="_blank">http://www.pugaction.com</a>

Autoparis has a full 205 T16 lookalike body kit for 17 grand. If u ask them about it. They have a few 'standard' ones and a few ones they 'can' order in. but the cheap ones look pretty crap besides the gti is a sexy car as it is and it probably has other stuff needs spending on it.

My first inquiry about my 205 gti was about a body kit, and then an exhaust. after listening or reading to these ppl i've seen the light

I would wait a little while like 3 months and see if u reckon u still want one, chances are not, you'll be thinking about suspension or wheels or more effective ways to spend ur cash. IMO. Not meaning to sound so pushy and stuck up. sorry. but i'd still wait.
    205 GTi (S2 ) rolled

'96 306XR "Sex" Black

i'd need 2 205's, one with suble mods.
    slight lowering, 16" GTi wheels, brakes, good rubber and the updated lights.

the other would be a wide arched, dumped, turbo'd mutha! dance

1000+ Posts
    Hey Andrew, i have a very nice rear top spoiler
    for sale if you are interested [still in box ] but will only fit a series 2 205.
    Also has led light.
    cheers jr
    jr20516v

Now:
    Exige SC [modded], 205 Si. 205 GTi , Megane R26 LY , Megane 225 [modded ]

Previous: Honda EP3 Supercharged , 205 x34 [ including MI16 TURBO, 8v TURBO, CTI, 16V+TB's, 8V+TB's,] Fiat X1-9 X3, Beta coupes x5, Lancia Gamma coupe, GTI-R, Corvette C4, Fiero x5, Alpine GTA turbo, r5 GTT Dimma, 2cv ripple nose, Lotus Elise, 205 Dimma TT, Cliosport 172.x2, Clio rs 200

Fellow Frogger!
    Yes the 205 is a nice car..

I reckon some big wheels, rear spoiler, smooth colour coded raer panel, different grill Nice...

Not too expensive, then you can spend the rest of the money on making the car go, or handle better...

A T16 bodykit should cost about $6k, but the installation is another $6k....

Another thought Andrew, the guys on this forum are probably the guys that buy your car when you go to sell it, sometimes Pugs with bodykits can be a bit harder to sell.. Just a thought..

Anyhow if its a bodykit you want go see
    Autoparis, or Pugaction.

Have fun with your 205 dude!!!
    I know i do wink
    Regards
    Adrian Colman
    Peugeot
    "Anything else is a Compromise!"

Where's Andrew gone?? What are you gonna do man get a body kit or make it go and handle?

Tadpole
    im here. just been busy... thanks for all ur replies.... i have a couple things to add... i wanted a bodykit coz im gettin the car resprayed pretty soon and was thinking it would be a good idea to do it at tha same time, the mi motor will b going in it in the next 6 months. suspension will stay tha same coz its already hard as a rock, and brakes...ahahahahah who cares about brakes. and the next thing id like to add is who put the ****** <----- every time i said **** ?
    Cheers boys. take it easy

The **** is the software recognising, your naughty words.....
    As for your 205, good luck to you.
    If i can heed some advise, its probably cheaper to have an existing kit for another car, like a mirage or similar shape, custom fitted to your car. Rather than using genuine Equiss kits and so forth... Ask andreas how much the whole kit fitted and sprayed set him back..
    If you do fit a kit make it unique and tastefull, i can't beging to tell you how many hundreds of cars here in sydney have the SAME front bar, eg ive seen EV05 fronts on a Excel, Charade, Mirage, Lancers of all sorts, a VW golf!, a Vitara 4x4, a SSS Pulsar, a SIl80!!, a MR2 wedge shape!.. we are the capital of bad taste!!... so thats why some of are """suggesting"" you go subtle...
    Personaly id get all the trims hi filled and smoothed, the door handles/locks shaved, the front beaver panel and rear hatch seam welded, lead filled and flushed, take 3 inches of the roof line, plexiglass the whole roof. Fit 17x9 inch DEEP!! dish wheels and a custom Silver with a blue pearl. Custom PUG plates and a nice Black leather or RACE interior! done.... but i too can't afford that... good luck. Xq
    ... ptui!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread Information