Wheel bolts for Peugeot 306 with 205 GTi Speedline 15's
  • Register
  • Help
    Tadpole

Default Wheel bolts for Peugeot 306 with 205 GTi Speedline 15's

Hey guys,

I bought the wrong bolts for my 1998 306 Style and was wondering if I could get some help selecting the correct ones for my next purchase. I purchased a set of the Speedline 205 GTI wheels (R15 - 6 inch wide) and bought the bolts shown at the bottom of the page (the pictured set of 2). Unfortunately they have a massive taper and are clearly the wrong size for the wheels, they rock and wiggle around when place into the wheel. Are the one pictured below (set of 16) correct? I believe the correct specs M12x125/38mm? Does anyone have used ones they are willing to sell?

Thanks

Advertisement

Fellow Frogger!

If you don't find the flat bolts as shown in the picture of many, then Brett (on here) could sell you some separate wheel bolts and the flat faced nuts. Those modern bolts you pictured two of look like the 206 GTi 180 bolts.

I've got heaps of bolts, but in case you'd rather find some closer, they're the same as Mi16 bolts.

'92 205 Mi16
    '90 Mi16x4

head to any wreckers which stocks a lot of french cars, they will have plenty.

I got some off A twins spares in girraween, ok i just checked where barrackheights is, nevermind that..

Thread Information