205 GTi - Page 2
  • Register
  • Help
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Thread: 205 GTi

Yes Niky C those are the billious interiors i'm talking about! Those 205's are gay and shouldn't have been made. They devalue GTI's all over the country and soon they devalue GTIs all over the world!

Advertisement

Luca man nothing says quality timeless 80s design like our red carpet interiors. Everybody loves them. People go green with envy when they sit in our *real* 205s. People just go green in the other ones.

Nick

Dude remember some ferrari's have red interiors....

Anyway I reckon this 205 @ universe motors is gotta be worth 14,500 firm.

Quote Originally Posted by Luca
    Yes Niky C those are the billious interiors i'm talking about! Those 205's are gay and shouldn't have been made. They devalue GTI's all over the country and soon they devalue GTIs all over the world!
    You say 'gay' like it's a derogatory term! What you really mean is that its just something different and you don't understand it! But that's your opinion......... I personally bought a S3 with the red interior because it was a bit different from the usual grey and black interiors. Cudo's to Peugeot for doing it.

Cheers
    '07 C3 Exclusive
    '10 308 Sportium Touring
    '12 Megane RS265 8:08

Quote Originally Posted by N5GTi6
    You say 'gay' like it's a derogatory term! What you really mean is that its just something different and you don't understand it! But that's your opinion......... I personally bought a S3 with the red interior because it was a bit different from the usual grey and black interiors. Cudo's to Peugeot for doing it.

Cheers
    are u gay
    my series1 is killer with red carpet, but the seats suck, due to rips, so i got familiar gtr buckets in the front. they follow the same color scheme, grey leather wings with swade middle that has holes to show red backgroud. looks better more expensive the classics interior. im getting the rear seats done in the same leather on the side panels, and keeping the red middles.
    if any one was interested i may make up more sub frames to fit the seats for others

Quote Originally Posted by pugly
    are u gay
    my series1 is killer with red carpet, but the seats suck, due to rips, so i got familiar gtr buckets in the front. they follow the same color scheme, grey leather wings with swade middle that has holes to show red backgroud. looks better more expensive the classics interior. im getting the rear seats done in the same leather on the side panels, and keeping the red middles.
    if any one was interested i may make up more sub frames to fit the seats for others
    HaHa - hook, line.......

I'm as happy as any man driving his Peugeot!!!!!!!
    '07 C3 Exclusive
    '10 308 Sportium Touring
    '12 Megane RS265 8:08

Quote Originally Posted by N5GTi6
    HaHa - hook, line.......

I'm as happy as any man driving his Peugeot!!!!!!!

My 205 has mostly dark grey interior (save the red inserts on the seats)
    No matter; it kinda matches its owner that way
    "You see, wire telegraph is a kind of a very, very long cat. You pull his tail in New York and his head is meowing in Los Angeles... Radio operates exactly the same way: you send signals here, they receive them there. The only difference is that there is no cat." - Albert Einstein

Xantia Activa CT - Chock full of upsy-downsy goodness!

Quote Originally Posted by pugly
    are u gay
    Do you have any photos? I'd love to see them. Mind you, 205 seats rock for me, perfect shape. Leather with suede is a tempting combo though.

Nick

Quote Originally Posted by nchandler
    Do you have any photos? I'd love to see them. Mind you, 205 seats rock for me, perfect shape. Leather with suede is a tempting combo though.

Nick
    get some pics up soon

Tadpole

Luca you damn fool only the classics got the green carpet. AND ALL 205 GTIS ARE AWESOME! So stop your fighting!

Nick

Not so.....my S3 Sorrento green has the green carpet and green seat inserts, and green bits on the door trims too.

On an unrelated topic, I am pulling the dash out of mine at the moment and I am stuck getting the Clarion CD player out. It came with the car so I dont have the little prongs to poke down the sides, anybody know of an easy way to get around this????
    Matt M

Quote Originally Posted by RS2000
    Luca you damn fool only the classics got the green carpet. AND ALL 205 GTIS ARE AWESOME! So stop your fighting!

Nick

Not so.....my S3 Sorrento green has the green carpet and green seat inserts, and green bits on the door trims too.

On an unrelated topic, I am pulling the dash out of mine at the moment and I am stuck getting the Clarion CD player out. It came with the car so I dont have the little prongs to poke down the sides, anybody know of an easy way to get around this????
    HI,

One question about the carpet is it a very late one? For the stereo go to a car stereo place they always have those lying around.

Nick

Tadpole

Quote Originally Posted by briz205
    HI,

One question about the carpet is it a very late one? For the stereo go to a car stereo place they always have those lying around.

Nick
    No, it is a 91 build.
    Matt M

Page 2 of 2 First 12

Thread Information