Engine Mount Repair - 306
  • Register
  • Help

Default Engine Mount Repair - 306

Hey All

Advertisement

Looking for someone/workshop that able to help in repair the upper engine mount in my 306. I'm based in Clayton but happy to drive to a good workshop.

Thanks for the help

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    99 N5 306 Style. RIP

Had one mild top engine mount repair done at spencer st autos (just a hairline starting to show), they're pretty honest. Not cheap but good quality. Also heard good things about a workshop in Richmond, but can't remember (Virage maybe?). Also maybe call up Auto Paris in Box Hill which would be a bit closer for you. Best of luck

Quote Originally Posted by newy101 View Post
    Had one mild top engine mount repair done at spencer st autos (just a hairline starting to show), they're pretty honest. Not cheap but good quality. Also heard good things about a workshop in Richmond, but can't remember (Virage maybe?). Also maybe call up Auto Paris in Box Hill which would be a bit closer for you. Best of luck
    Thanks for your help.

Do you have the name of the workshop in Richmond? and will give Auto Paris call also.
    99 N5 306 Style. RIP

Fellow Frogger!

Not sure if this is the Richmond one you are thinking about but a Peugeot workshop opened recently on High St in Kew (between Bridge and Barkers Rds). I think its called Richmond Peugeot Workshop or something to that effect. But I go to Auto Paris in Box Hill and find them very attentive and great to deal with.
    1998 N5 306 XSi

Nah, not thinking of the one in kew, but they might be good too, there's a melbourne mechanics thread about somewhere on here, check that out if you lick out with the other 3.

Thanks Bernie_K and Newy101 for the deatils
    99 N5 306 Style. RIP

Thread Information