New chum, Pug 403
  • Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
Results 1 to 25 of 26
  1. #1
    Fellow Frogger!
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Kapunda
    Posts
    471

    Default New chum, Pug 403

    I am now the proud owner of a Peugeot 403 and I need some advice.1) The RHS rear door is stuck shut!
    2) Is the water circuit through the carby really necessary?
    Woody

    Advertisement

  2. #2
    VIP Sponsor
    Join Date
    Aug 2000
    Posts
    9,287

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by brian woodcock View Post
    I am now the proud owner of a Peugeot 403 and I need some advice.1) The RHS rear door is stuck shut!
    2) Is the water circuit through the carby really necessary?
    Woody
    Water circuit is needed for very cold weather to avoid icing and idling problems.

  3. #3
    1000+ Posts Beano's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    3,150

    Default

    If the connections where the rubber hoses connect are corroded, you don't have an option but to bypass the water circuit. It won't REALLY matter....I have done it on my 505. As long as you have a working thermostat, the engine will warm up quickly enough. It may misfire for the first 2 minutes, that's all.

    Otherwise you may hook up the circuit and have a working pre-warmer for the carby during the coldest part of Winter........ but then find that during Summer, because the connections are corroded, you blow off a hose ...... thus losing water, overheating and warping the head and blowing the head gasket.

  4. #4
    1000+ Posts
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    HOBART
    Posts
    1,265

    Default

    Brian - getting door unstuck can be quite a challenge. My suggestions are :

    Remove the interior door lining (this might mean removal of the back seat squab). This might be difficult, so hopefully you might have a spare lining lying around. I assume you know how to remove window winders and the door handle?

    Squirt some penetrating lubricant onto the lock mechanism and let soak overnight.

    Work the lock loose (if it isn't already) and then work on the door handle.

    Someone like Alpine or Graham Wallis have more experience on 403s than I have and may even contradict me.

    My last ownership of a 403 was about 30 years ago, and these thoughts are standard to most models.
    1998 Peugeot 406 D8SV Manual
    1999 Peugeot 406 D8ST Auto
    2002 Peugeot 406 D9SV Manual
    1994 Peuegot 306 N3 Cabriolet Manual
    1994 Peugeot 306 XR N3 Hatch
    1995 Peugeot 505 GTI executive
    1976 Peugeot 504 Sedan - Now sold

    Over 60 Pugs in my time
    Gerry Mullock

  5. #5
    Fellow Frogger!
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Kapunda
    Posts
    471

    Default

    Thanks for all the help guys,perhaps I better look for a spare door trim next.
    Woody

  6. #6
    1000+ Posts Peter C's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    SWOTR
    Posts
    3,660

    Default

    My brother and I had this problem with a 403 station wagon side door. I seem to recall us taking off the trim panel and, in the end, using brute force from inside the car. It was a very long time ago so memory is abit sketchy.

  7. #7
    Real cars have hydraulics DoubleChevron's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2000
    Location
    Ballarat,Vic,Aust.
    Posts
    16,539

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by brian woodcock View Post
    I am now the proud owner of a Peugeot 403 and I need some advice.1) The RHS rear door is stuck shut!
    2) Is the water circuit through the carby really necessary?
    Woody
    Do you live near Ballarat? Ask Dave about driving an old 403 without any manifold pre-heater hooked up .... It sure does get icy cold sitting on the side of the road 'cos the carby has iced up .... again .... for the 5th time in the last 20minutes.

    On the bright side, 50+ year old cars are generally only driven in good weather conditions these days. No-one wants to freeze there arse off while trying to demist an old car ........ or drive one in baking hot temperatures. So you'll probably get away without it.

    seeya,
    Shane L.
    'Cit' homepage:
    Citroen Workshop
    Proper cars--
    '85 Series II CX2500 GTi Turbo I
    '63 ID19 http://www.aussiefrogs.com/forum/citro%EBn-forum/90325-best-project-car-you-have-ever-seen.html
    '72 DS21 ie 5spd pallas (last looked at ... about 15years ago)
    '78 GS1220 pallas
    '92 Range Rover Classic ... 5spd manual.

    Yay ... No Slugomatics


    Modern Junk:
    '07 Poogoe 407 HDi 6spd manual

  8. #8
    VIP Sponsor
    Join Date
    Aug 2000
    Posts
    9,287

    Default

    Yes, I would connect it up.
    I drove my 203 to Eltham first thing this morning, (for its yearly Club permit check) very cold, and it ran rough and idled poorly most of the way there.
    That was with the carby sitting on top of the exhaust manifold so worse in the 403 where it is on the other side.
    Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleChevron View Post
    Do you live near Ballarat? Ask Dave about driving an old 403 without any manifold pre-heater hooked up .... It sure does get icy cold sitting on the side of the road 'cos the carby has iced up .... again .... for the 5th time in the last 20minutes.

    On the bright side, 50+ year old cars are generally only driven in good weather conditions these days. No-one wants to freeze there arse off while trying to demist an old car ........ or drive one in baking hot temperatures. So you'll probably get away without it.

    seeya,
    Shane L.

  9. #9
    VIP Sponsor David Cavanagh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2001
    Location
    Romsey, Victoria, Australia
    Posts
    4,879

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GRAHAM WALLIS View Post
    Yes, I would connect it up.
    I drove my 203 to Eltham first thing this morning, (for its yearly Club permit check) very cold, and it ran rough and idled poorly most of the way there.
    That was with the carby sitting on top of the exhaust manifold so worse in the 403 where it is on the other side.
    Graham
    Yearly club permit check? Please explain?

    My 403 has all its pipes connected and still ices up in temps down around zero.
    David Cavanagh

    FRENCH CONNECTION / PEUGEO WRECKING / RENOSPARES / CITROWRECK

    03 9338 8191 or 03 93354008

    34 KING St
    AIRPORT WEST
    VIC 3042


    [email protected]

    https://www.facebook.com/FrenchConect

  10. #10
    Real cars have hydraulics DoubleChevron's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2000
    Location
    Ballarat,Vic,Aust.
    Posts
    16,539

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by David Cavanagh View Post
    Yearly club permit check? Please explain?

    My 403 has all its pipes connected and still ices up in temps down around zero.
    I bet the pre-heat is blocked up ... or full of air

    club permit check ?? Some of the clubs that love control over there members demand a "check" before they'll sign your renewal. Personally I'd find a different car club.

    seeya,
    Shane L
    'Cit' homepage:
    Citroen Workshop
    Proper cars--
    '85 Series II CX2500 GTi Turbo I
    '63 ID19 http://www.aussiefrogs.com/forum/showthread.php?t=90325
    '72 DS21 ie 5spd pallas (last looked at ... about 15years ago)
    '78 GS1220 pallas
    '92 Range Rover Classic ... 5spd manual.

    Yay ... No Slugomatics


    Modern Junk:
    '07 Poogoe 407 HDi 6spd manual

  11. #11
    VIP Sponsor
    Join Date
    Aug 2000
    Posts
    9,287

    Default

    All to do with the rorting that has occurred, clubs being formed just to give people "cheap rego" etc. etc.
    The Historic Rally association has decided to adopt a very conservative position to reduce fall out when the shit hits the fan later this year.
    If I can get a full RWC for the 403 (see no reason why not) this will be permitted with PCCV, no need for yearly checks at the moment but possibly all clubs will be forced to do this in the future.
    Like everything in life, restrictions and rules are introduced because of people doing the wrong thing.
    If people always did the right thing we would have no need for speed limits on our roads.
    As I said , I preferred the old scheme.
    Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleChevron View Post
    I bet the pre-heat is blocked up ... or full of air

    club permit check ?? Some of the clubs that love control over there members demand a "check" before they'll sign your renewal. Personally I'd find a different car club.

    seeya,
    Shane L

  12. #12
    1000+ Posts Wildebeest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Perth Western Australia
    Posts
    2,694

    Default

    Would a radiator blind be effective with the carb icing? Experiment with a sheet of cardboard either half or full coverage of the radiator core. If it works a more permanent arrangement could be rigged up. Draw string operated from inside the car. [See the set-up on a 120 type Volvo Amazon].

    WB.

  13. #13
    Real cars have hydraulics DoubleChevron's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2000
    Location
    Ballarat,Vic,Aust.
    Posts
    16,539

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GRAHAM WALLIS View Post
    All to do with the rorting that has occurred, clubs being formed just to give people "cheap rego" etc. etc.
    The Historic Rally association has decided to adopt a very conservative position to reduce fall out when the shit hits the fan later this year.
    If I can get a full RWC for the 403 (see no reason why not) this will be permitted with PCCV, no need for yearly checks at the moment but possibly all clubs will be forced to do this in the future.
    Like everything in life, restrictions and rules are introduced because of people doing the wrong thing.
    If people always did the right thing we would have no need for speed limits on our roads.
    As I said , I preferred the old scheme.
    Graham
    What a load of utter bullshit. Who is doing the wrong thing?? Once isntance of a donut van that keeps getting a mention everywhere ??. Why do you think your club must police a scheme that is policed .... You know, by the police who are paid to enforce the road rules. Not you clubs personal personal rules .... 'cos they want "power" over there members.

    We've had the old CX for 18years.... It's had one Roadworthy ... that's all that's required by victorian law.. 18years ago. Yet the control freaks in clubs such as these think THEY shoudl have the power over the members to enforce annual checks on cars that would be lucky to cover a few thousand kilometers a year.

    I'd find another club, there's no way I'd want anythign to do with a club such as that. It's ludicrous to say the least. Don't worry these clubs are destined to loose there membership and fail as no-one can be bothered with this sort of bullshit. I certainly can't.

    And just think, my old CX hasn't killed anyone or been in a single accident in those 18years. Without a single check .... It's all about the clubs trying to have power of there members, nothing else.

    seeya,
    Shane L.
    'Cit' homepage:
    Citroen Workshop
    Proper cars--
    '85 Series II CX2500 GTi Turbo I
    '63 ID19 http://www.aussiefrogs.com/forum/showthread.php?t=90325
    '72 DS21 ie 5spd pallas (last looked at ... about 15years ago)
    '78 GS1220 pallas
    '92 Range Rover Classic ... 5spd manual.

    Yay ... No Slugomatics


    Modern Junk:
    '07 Poogoe 407 HDi 6spd manual

  14. #14
    VIP Sponsor David Cavanagh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2001
    Location
    Romsey, Victoria, Australia
    Posts
    4,879

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GRAHAM WALLIS View Post
    All to do with the rorting that has occurred, clubs being formed just to give people "cheap rego" etc. etc.
    The Historic Rally association has decided to adopt a very conservative position to reduce fall out when the shit hits the fan later this year.
    If I can get a full RWC for the 403 (see no reason why not) this will be permitted with PCCV, no need for yearly checks at the moment but possibly all clubs will be forced to do this in the future.
    Like everything in life, restrictions and rules are introduced because of people doing the wrong thing.
    If people always did the right thing we would have no need for speed limits on our roads.
    As I said , I preferred the old scheme.
    Graham


    We had this talk in RCCV and it might be different with HRA where the cars get a bit of a belting but the average club car might only get driven 30 times a year, it's usally the pride and loy and doesn't got out unless weather permits so why make them get annual checks when there everyday hack does not. I agree with Shane on this one, some clubs just being little hitlers.
    David Cavanagh

    FRENCH CONNECTION / PEUGEO WRECKING / RENOSPARES / CITROWRECK

    03 9338 8191 or 03 93354008

    34 KING St
    AIRPORT WEST
    VIC 3042


    [email protected]

    https://www.facebook.com/FrenchConect

  15. #15
    Real cars have hydraulics DoubleChevron's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2000
    Location
    Ballarat,Vic,Aust.
    Posts
    16,539

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by David Cavanagh View Post
    We had this talk in RCCV and it might be different with HRA where the cars get a bit of a belting but the average club car might only get driven 30 times a year, it's usally the pride and loy and doesn't got out unless weather permits so why make them get annual checks when there everyday hack does not. I agree with Shane on this one, some clubs just being little hitlers.
    The sad part is car clubs are dying. This is a unique opportunity for the dying clubs to attract younger members and grow there membership.... ANd get different members in.

    It'll be everyone elses fault when there a only a couple of members left, and there average age of the remaining members is 80+ years old.... with no-one turning up to meetings/runs.

    seeya,
    Shane L.
    'Cit' homepage:
    Citroen Workshop
    Proper cars--
    '85 Series II CX2500 GTi Turbo I
    '63 ID19 http://www.aussiefrogs.com/forum/showthread.php?t=90325
    '72 DS21 ie 5spd pallas (last looked at ... about 15years ago)
    '78 GS1220 pallas
    '92 Range Rover Classic ... 5spd manual.

    Yay ... No Slugomatics


    Modern Junk:
    '07 Poogoe 407 HDi 6spd manual

  16. #16
    VIP Sponsor
    Join Date
    Aug 2000
    Posts
    9,287

    Default

    The Police are hopping mad, unless we really toe the line there is a chance the scheme will be scrapped entirely.
    I will stick with my club thank you.

    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleChevron View Post
    What a load of utter bullshit. Who is doing the wrong thing?? Once isntance of a donut van that keeps getting a mention everywhere ??. Why do you think your club must police a scheme that is policed .... You know, by the police who are paid to enforce the road rules. Not you clubs personal personal rules .... 'cos they want "power" over there members.

    We've had the old CX for 18years.... It's had one Roadworthy ... that's all that's required by victorian law.. 18years ago. Yet the control freaks in clubs such as these think THEY shoudl have the power over the members to enforce annual checks on cars that would be lucky to cover a few thousand kilometers a year.

    I'd find another club, there's no way I'd want anythign to do with a club such as that. It's ludicrous to say the least. Don't worry these clubs are destined to loose there membership and fail as no-one can be bothered with this sort of bullshit. I certainly can't.

    And just think, my old CX hasn't killed anyone or been in a single accident in those 18years. Without a single check .... It's all about the clubs trying to have power of there members, nothing else.

    seeya,
    Shane L.

  17. #17
    VIP Sponsor
    Join Date
    Aug 2000
    Posts
    9,287

    Default

    No point in growing membership if these people don't contribute.
    Point taken about clubs dying though, in 20 years time there will be no clubs and associated activities, get in now while you can!
    On the other hand maybe it is just the activities people don't want given my total failure to organise an Aussiefrogs 205 get together in Shepparton a couple of years back. Great interest at first but only 1 taker, as someone said at the time, like trying to herd cats.

    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleChevron View Post
    The sad part is car clubs are dying. This is a unique opportunity for the dying clubs to attract younger members and grow there membership.... ANd get different members in.

    It'll be everyone elses fault when there a only a couple of members left, and there average age of the remaining members is 80+ years old.... with no-one turning up to meetings/runs.

    seeya,
    Shane L.

  18. #18
    Real cars have hydraulics DoubleChevron's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2000
    Location
    Ballarat,Vic,Aust.
    Posts
    16,539

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GRAHAM WALLIS View Post
    The Police are hopping mad, unless we really toe the line there is a chance the scheme will be scrapped entirely.
    I will stick with my club thank you.
    Every cop that's pulled me over to check my log book (including a TOG) has reckoned the scheme is brilliant. What cops are "hopping mad" .... I just don't know where people get this stuff from

    seeya,
    shane L.
    'Cit' homepage:
    Citroen Workshop
    Proper cars--
    '85 Series II CX2500 GTi Turbo I
    '63 ID19 http://www.aussiefrogs.com/forum/showthread.php?t=90325
    '72 DS21 ie 5spd pallas (last looked at ... about 15years ago)
    '78 GS1220 pallas
    '92 Range Rover Classic ... 5spd manual.

    Yay ... No Slugomatics


    Modern Junk:
    '07 Poogoe 407 HDi 6spd manual

  19. #19
    VIP Sponsor
    Join Date
    Aug 2000
    Posts
    9,287

    Default

    From the many meetings and discussions with authorities over the past year or so is where.

    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleChevron View Post
    Every cop that's pulled me over to check my log book (including a TOG) has reckoned the scheme is brilliant. What cops are "hopping mad" .... I just don't know where people get this stuff from

    seeya,
    shane L.

  20. #20
    Real cars have hydraulics DoubleChevron's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2000
    Location
    Ballarat,Vic,Aust.
    Posts
    16,539

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GRAHAM WALLIS View Post
    From the many meetings and discussions with authorities over the past year or so is where.
    So it's "the authorities" .... You mean there listening to all the old fuddy duddys whinging that "people are abusing the scheme... "They are driving their own cars without my personal approval ". If the police were unhappy about a car. They'd simply book every person they pulled over and throw a canary on there car if they thought it shouldn't be on the roads.

    I don't buy there being a problem at all. Let the police do there job and get on with your own life. All this bullshit happened with the last scheme too. Everyone "always new someone" that was "Rorting the scheme... it's needs to be cracked down on".... "lets bring in even more rules to make it even more unusable". The joke of the matter is the previous scheme was so pathetic and hopeless, it was pointless to even place a car on it. Also note: Every single instance of "It's being rorted"... You'd ask "who and where" new or old scheme ... doesn't matter.... And it was always a "we heard" type story. No-one actually new who it was that was being spoken about. Or even if it actually happened

    How hard is it to just leave the policing to the police and get on with your own life. I'll let you in on a little secret almost everyone else in the world has already worked out. It doesn't matter what the scheme is.... Or how it operates. The will always be a small number of poeple that use it in a way that it was never intended for.

    seeya
    shane L.
    'Cit' homepage:
    Citroen Workshop
    Proper cars--
    '85 Series II CX2500 GTi Turbo I
    '63 ID19 http://www.aussiefrogs.com/forum/showthread.php?t=90325
    '72 DS21 ie 5spd pallas (last looked at ... about 15years ago)
    '78 GS1220 pallas
    '92 Range Rover Classic ... 5spd manual.

    Yay ... No Slugomatics


    Modern Junk:
    '07 Poogoe 407 HDi 6spd manual

  21. #21
    Real cars have hydraulics DoubleChevron's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2000
    Location
    Ballarat,Vic,Aust.
    Posts
    16,539

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GRAHAM WALLIS View Post
    No point in growing membership if these people don't contribute.
    Point taken about clubs dying though, in 20 years time there will be no clubs and associated activities, get in now while you can!
    On the other hand maybe it is just the activities people don't want given my total failure to organise an Aussiefrogs 205 get together in Shepparton a couple of years back. Great interest at first but only 1 taker, as someone said at the time, like trying to herd cats.
    Sounds like your describing me. You try being a single wage earner with a young family ... Anyone that's less than 50years old is likely to have kids and 1 or 2 working parents. Just try and organise an evening a week off to go to a club meeting let alone club runs that are more than an hour from home.

    It's like the old fuddy duddies have forgotten what it was like to have a young family and no disposable income.

    I've probably been to 1 club even in the last 2years. Does that mean I'm not a car enthusiast and don't deserve to have a car on a club permit ?? 'Cos I don't meet the standards of the old fuddie duddies in clubs that reckon they should wield any/all power of anyone use of a club permit vehicle.

    I'm actually a member of 3 car clubs, but guess how meetings and club event I get too .....

    seeya,
    Shane L.
    'Cit' homepage:
    Citroen Workshop
    Proper cars--
    '85 Series II CX2500 GTi Turbo I
    '63 ID19 http://www.aussiefrogs.com/forum/showthread.php?t=90325
    '72 DS21 ie 5spd pallas (last looked at ... about 15years ago)
    '78 GS1220 pallas
    '92 Range Rover Classic ... 5spd manual.

    Yay ... No Slugomatics


    Modern Junk:
    '07 Poogoe 407 HDi 6spd manual

  22. #22
    Member 404ism's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Canberra
    Posts
    82

    Default

    ... So Brian, any luck with the door mate?
    Quote Originally Posted by Isis View Post
    what is it about these cars that turn grown men into babies wanting a 2nd or 3rd identical rattle? now, wheres my wallet....

  23. #23
    VIP Sponsor
    Join Date
    Aug 2000
    Posts
    9,287

    Default

    Shane, you're the one who is getting worked up about it, all I said was that I was going to my annual inspection.
    By the way, there is a tow truck in the Eltham area on a club permit, you really wonder why they haven't been booked if the police are so down on it.


    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleChevron View Post
    So it's "the authorities" .... You mean there listening to all the old fuddy duddys whinging that "people are abusing the scheme... "They are driving their own cars without my personal approval ". If the police were unhappy about a car. They'd simply book every person they pulled over and throw a canary on there car if they thought it shouldn't be on the roads.

    I don't buy there being a problem at all. Let the police do there job and get on with your own life. All this bullshit happened with the last scheme too. Everyone "always new someone" that was "Rorting the scheme... it's needs to be cracked down on".... "lets bring in even more rules to make it even more unusable". The joke of the matter is the previous scheme was so pathetic and hopeless, it was pointless to even place a car on it. Also note: Every single instance of "It's being rorted"... You'd ask "who and where" new or old scheme ... doesn't matter.... And it was always a "we heard" type story. No-one actually new who it was that was being spoken about. Or even if it actually happened

    How hard is it to just leave the policing to the police and get on with your own life. I'll let you in on a little secret almost everyone else in the world has already worked out. It doesn't matter what the scheme is.... Or how it operates. The will always be a small number of poeple that use it in a way that it was never intended for.

    seeya
    shane L.

  24. #24
    Real cars have hydraulics DoubleChevron's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2000
    Location
    Ballarat,Vic,Aust.
    Posts
    16,539

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GRAHAM WALLIS View Post
    Shane, you're the one who is getting worked up about it, all I said was that I was going to my annual inspection.
    By the way, there is a tow truck in the Eltham area on a club permit, you really wonder why they haven't been booked if the police are so down on it.
    Interesting, you can have trucks on permits. The problem is he can only move around his own cars with it. He's not allowed to put business writing on it (unless it's historic) or use to for paid work. Eg: I could import this and put it on a club permit:



    But I couldn't use it to move around anyones cars, unless it was for free. I also couldn't put my tow truck business name on it. But could put on it the original tow companies french name that initially had the thing commisioned.

    Dave probably has the same problem if he got for example a "H" van, he couldn't put "French Connection" on the side of it, even if it was never used for business purposes.

    seeya,
    Shane L.
    'Cit' homepage:
    Citroen Workshop
    Proper cars--
    '85 Series II CX2500 GTi Turbo I
    '63 ID19 http://www.aussiefrogs.com/forum/showthread.php?t=90325
    '72 DS21 ie 5spd pallas (last looked at ... about 15years ago)
    '78 GS1220 pallas
    '92 Range Rover Classic ... 5spd manual.

    Yay ... No Slugomatics


    Modern Junk:
    '07 Poogoe 407 HDi 6spd manual

  25. #25
    VIP Sponsor David Cavanagh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2001
    Location
    Romsey, Victoria, Australia
    Posts
    4,879

    Default

    When (If) get my Dacia ute restored I can't sign right it or do deliveries in it but I can cart my own crap to the tip or help a mate move house.

    I have a couple of mates who are highway patrol, (1 is prominant on here) both drive Fuego turbos. 1 is on club plates the other full reg. I'm fairly sure these 2 cops welcome the scheme and I'd like to hear there views.
    David Cavanagh

    FRENCH CONNECTION / PEUGEO WRECKING / RENOSPARES / CITROWRECK

    03 9338 8191 or 03 93354008

    34 KING St
    AIRPORT WEST
    VIC 3042


    [email protected]

    https://www.facebook.com/FrenchConect

Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •