Problem with 206 seat rails and mounting
  • Register
  • Help

Default Problem with 206 seat rails and mounting

So I made a quick fix to my lift issue but now I'm having trouble putting the seat back in. The rails work fine ( one side is a bit stubborn) when the seat is out of the car. But as soo n as I put it on and mount the front two I can't roll the seat forward enough to bolt the rear bolts. Vice versa. If I start with the rails at the back and bolt the back,I can't pull the seat back enough to mount the front. Anyone know what the he'll is up?

Via the aussiefrogs App

Advertisement
    Pour le peuple colonisé, la valeur la plus essentielle, parce que la plus concrète, c'est d'abord la terre: la terre qui doit assurer le pain et, bien sûr, la dignité.

ah stupid mistake

looks like there;s only clearance for putting on the torx screw + nut in one direction. The other direction doesn't give enough clearance so the stud hits the mounting bolts for the rail!

See image: Nut has to be on top torx head stud from the underside. When I was putting it together I forgot which way it was and figured it wouldn't matter much. Too embarrassed to say how long it took me to figure this out.

Thread Information