69 404 sed drivers door rubbers
  • Register
  • Help
    1000+ Posts

Default 69 404 sed drivers door rubbers

i need bailey channel and the inner and outer seals on the glass ,anyone adapter something that will work or do i have to go os ,all the mechanical parts in the door are in good condition and the inside of the door bottom is almost as it left the factory ,with the condition of the outer seal on the glass and the damage to the inside of the door card there must have been some water through there ,but not a hint of rust inside,amazing , pugs

Advertisement

Scotts Old Auto Rubber in Haughton Rd,Oakleigh,Melb. VIC [03] 9563 3023
    He has a listing on website Scott's Old Auto Rubber
    very pleasant to deal with and extensive range.Has vast range for Rover cars also.

Fellow Frogger!

Used to get bailey channel from EAI...not sure whether they still supply?
    Found that the outer window seals from Scott's/ clarkes etc were too thick, and need excess mouldings trimmed off...the best result was from the pug part suppliers in Argentina .. expensive freight but a decent product.
    I Can't say the same for the tail light seals which insulate the hardware from the paintwork .. in this case the Argentinian product doesn't last.

Hope this helps

John

1000+ Posts

The guy at the rubber shop in bris sent me some samples ,iv sent a e mail ,as order and yet to hear from him in reply ,extremely helpful guy ,will keep posted ,bailey is flocked rubber ,inner a straight swap [has a stainless edge that can be mounted on top or bottom] and the outer seal ,will be fixed inside the existing stainless strip ,pugs,re building the last door card today ,then off to sydney for a week

Thread Information