308 SW 1.6T ecu remap
  • Register
  • Help
Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    melbourne
    Posts
    33

    Default 308 SW 1.6T ecu remap

    Hi all,

    Can someone please recommend a remote mapping company that can remap the 1.6T of a 2010 308 wagon?

    I only know of etuners.gr (they will do it for 380 Euro) and so far have been good to deal with.

    etuners : Products

    graph etc

    Advertisement


    etuners : Tuning

    Has anyone used one of their maps? Or know of other companies I could use?

    Superchips will also remap in Melbourne, but I'm not paying $900 for a generic map...

    Cheers
    Last edited by portal; 15th October 2013 at 10:48 PM.

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    melbourne
    Posts
    33

    Default

    just found another company, racechip.com. Any thoughts?

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Orstrayya
    Posts
    96

    Default

    I've occasionally wondered about etuners. They seem a better deal than some of the mega-expensive locals that appear to be just as generic, and less sophisticated, than the etuners product.

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    melbourne
    Posts
    33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Thudd View Post
    I've occasionally wondered about etuners. They seem a better deal than some of the mega-expensive locals that appear to be just as generic, and less sophisticated, than the etuners product.
    Yep, I've some more reading about them and have only read good things.

    There's no way I'm paying nearly 1k for a generic map that takes 5 mins to load onto an ECU.

    I've had my megane r26 remapped from tuners in the UK, and they did a brilliant job for half the price.

  5. #5
    sans witticism SLC206's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    North Parramatta
    Posts
    3,997

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by portal View Post
    There's no way I'm paying nearly 1k for a generic map that takes 5 mins to load onto an ECU.
    Is that what eTuners are charging?

    I've heard nothing but good stories about eTuners.
    Regards,

    Simon

    2018 308 GTi 2011 DS3 DSport
    ----
    2014 208 GTi 2007 207 GTi 2004 206 GTi180 2000 206 GTi 1995 306 XT

    www.peugeotclub.asn.au

  6. #6
    1000+ Posts N5GTi6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    1,101

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by portal View Post
    Yep, I've some more reading about them and have only read good things.

    There's no way I'm paying nearly 1k for a generic map that takes 5 mins to load onto an ECU.

    I've had my megane r26 remapped from tuners in the UK, and they did a brilliant job for half the price.
    Interesting..who are 'tuners' in the UK ? Got a website ?

    Cheers

    Justin
    '07 C3 Exclusive
    '10 308 Sportium Touring
    '12 Megane RS265 8:08

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    melbourne
    Posts
    33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SLC206 View Post
    Is that what eTuners are charging?

    I've heard nothing but good stories about eTuners.
    No these are local tuners. Superchips etc. Maps from OS are half the price

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    melbourne
    Posts
    33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by N5GTi6 View Post
    Interesting..who are 'tuners' in the UK ? Got a website ?

    Cheers

    Justin

    RS Tuning Ltd, Remapping, Tuning, Rolling Road and Performance Parts

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Hobart
    Posts
    43

    Default Another remapper

    There is a remapper in Ballarat/Wendowee:

    Dealers - Chip | Diesel | Engine | ECU | Tuning | Remap | DPF | Delete

    There is a previous thread on this site about remapping, the service provided and the cost.
    If the cost of replacement of the FAP and the juice to go with it, as well as the EGR seems excessive, then this lot are cost effective.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •