need help with rims
  • Register
  • Help
    Tadpole

Default need help with rims

hey guys dont know much about cars sill learning any help appreciated, looking for some new rims for my 306 i know the PCD,offset,bore size's but i was wondering if i could use rims with 4 x 100, 45 offsets, or any other sizes.

so the 306 is 4x108 PCD, 13 to 18 offsets - (Peugeot Alloy Wheel Fitment Guide - FREE guide to correct alloy wheel fitment)
    my question is can i only use rims that the 306 PCD,offsets need? any help appreciated thanks.

Advertisement

Fellow Frogger!

Yep you have to use the 4 x 108 pcd as this is the distance between the holes that hold the wheels to the hubs.
    The offset is more flexible so you have some choice. There's not a lot of variety as far as wheels go for the 306 with most choosing the cyclone from the gti6 as a direct replacement. If you find something that you like I'd suggest posting about it here and obviously a trial fitting to make sure it clears things like the struts and brake calipers at the front and inner guards at the rear.....

Fellow Frogger!

First couple definitely not.
    last two don't really have enough info but they are all similar so I'd say no.

Get some cyclones, the best looking rims on a 306. If you lower it a few mm it looks sweet. Or a set of GTI180 rims there is a set for sale on here. I think they're a direct fit. need help with rims-imageuploadedbyaussiefrogs1380876910.489858.jpg

Via the aussiefrogs App

Fellow Frogger!

To fit the gti180 wheels you will need spacers......

personally I wouldn't go any more that 17'' on a 306. the ideal size is 15 or 16, as for aftermarket rims that look good go ( no quick fit window pony's), they are hard to find. ask around on this site people are bound to have a set that you like, and the info is endless. welcome to aussifrogs by the way

Tadpole

thanks for the help everyone does anyone know what this rim is called? all it has on it is advanti racing i need 1 more because one of my rims cracked.

need help with rims-dsc_0094%5B1%5D.jpgneed help with rims-dsc_0093%5B1%5D.jpg

Thread Information