205GTI part number questions
  • Register
  • Help

Default 205GTI part number questions

I have found in Europe the following part numbers for 205GTI engine kits (sleeves, pistons, rings and whatever - gaskets, etc.)

The question is if someone can confirm they are correct and which kit is for the DFZ engine (if any):

Advertisement

XU9J1A - 0114 P0

XU9J1 - 0114 K8

XU9JAZ - 0114 V3

Apart from these I have another engine kit number but don't know what engine is for, and what is it exactly it comes with SA2517. Anyone know anything about this one?

I have also found driveshafts (original peugeot)

Right:

3273 J1 and 3273 71

Left:

3272 93 and 3272 02

Are any of these good for the 205Si?
    ACHTUNG ALLES LOOKENPEEPERS

Das computermachine is nicht fur gefingerpoken und mittengrabben. Ist easy schnappen der springenwerk, blowenfusen und poppencorken mit spitssparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken bei das dummkopfen. Das rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets-relaxen und watch das blinkenlights.

My only suggestion would be to sign yourself up to servicebox: http://public.servicebox.peugeot.com/ and have a dig around.

Pat
    205 gti-6

205 track car build in progress http://www.aussiefrogs.com/forum/res...-race-car.html

I could never work out how to use that site. Perhaps it is not Linux friendly, perhaps I have no talent, either way it just doesn't work for me.

Das computermachine is nicht fur gefingerpoken und mittengrabben. Ist easy schnappen der springenwerk, blowenfusen und poppencorken mit spitssparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken bei das dummkopfen. Das rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets-relaxen und watch das blinkenlights.

I don't know about Linux, but servicebox is not the most user friendly site that I've ever been on. Like parts men these days - it's very dependent on having the VIN before it will give you the correct parts! But it is possible without.

If you get to know it's quirks though, it is a valuable database of information, both part number wise but also interchangeability of parts between models and also assembly diagrams.

Pat
    205 gti-6

205 track car build in progress http://www.aussiefrogs.com/forum/res...-race-car.html

I have opened the database and can confirm that is where the numbers come from, but still, it is not clear that the parts in question are the right ones for the DFZ engine. Engines are just listed under "Injection" with no further details, and although the engine id is listed, it is not clear which is DFZ. That is why I asked here.

Not sure where the SA number comes from.

Some of the parts are not identified either (such as pistons). It would seem these were never sold as spares on their own.

Quote Originally Posted by patpug View Post
    I don't know about Linux, but servicebox is not the most user friendly site that I've ever been on. Like parts men these days - it's very dependent on having the VIN before it will give you the correct parts! But it is possible without.

If you get to know it's quirks though, it is a valuable database of information, both part number wise but also interchangeability of parts between models and also assembly diagrams.

Pat
    ServiceBox is a dream compared to the Reno system Dialogys...urgh

Cheers

Justin
    '07 C3 Exclusive
    '10 308 Sportium Touring
    '12 Megane RS265 8:08

I thought a DFZ was an XU9J1?
    Regards,

Simon

2018 308 GTi 2011 DS3 DSport
    ----
    2014 208 GTi 2007 207 GTi 2004 206 GTi180 2000 206 GTi 1995 306 XT

www.peugeotclub.asn.au

I thought so too, but as far as piston/liner/ring kits there may be some interchangeability I would like to be able to take advantage of. I did not find enough info though to enable me to compare critical sizes (especially piston dish depth and compression height).

Thread Information