The mk 2 mi lux hits the road, finally.
  • Register
  • Help
    Fellow Frogger!

Default The mk 2 mi lux hits the road, finally.

Well, its been registered for five months and a bit, and only gone around the block, but my mk2 mi sorrento green lux is ready for a shakedown cruise and todays the day...finally got the cam covers on with new everything needed,, new exhaust, all new oils and filters, one door replaced,one shaft,different mags and new tires, new stereo, new tie rod joints, new pads and front discs, much crc, leather conditioner and love.... and todays the day....think a quiet burble over Mt Glorious would be appropriate.....and what could go wrong...really...if I return, I shall report.. may just keep driving, regards Fish.

Advertisement
    Last edited by Fish; 17th October 2012 at 07:03 AM. Reason: spelling

cant wait for some pics! If you get back LOL!
    2011 Renault Koleos manual petrol, yes it's boring, but not as boring as:
    2017 Renault Koleos auto

Fellow Frogger!

It purred like an alley cat, 200ks and only got better, photos, never been able to load them onto ozfrog, think i need some instruction, you can't slide them across as in an e mail, and it doesnt browse as in e bay, and thats all I know, so will do photos if instructed how to load them.
    Very pleased with the mi although, it isn't as much fun as my mark 1, which is more of a gutter fighter,more my style, he's a bit of a smoothy, almost too smooth.

Thread Information