wanted:1x R10 windscreen wiper blade (Adelaide)
  • Register
  • Help

Default wanted:1x R10 windscreen wiper blade (Adelaide)

I was driving down the express way the other night then it decided to rain. I then went to turn on my windscreen wipers when I discovered that one of them had just somehow gone missing and pulled over on the side of the road and waited for the rain to stop. If anyone knows where i can get one it would be much appreciated as the R10 is my daily drive and it will be difficult getting to and from work with this current weather. - Liam

Advertisement

Fellow Frogger!

Default wiper blade

what are you after the blade or the arm and blade i may be able to help with an arm but not a good blade let me know and i will try and get one to you.
    Cheers Peter.

hey Peter, the part that is missing is both the blade and also the part of the arm that connects to the blade that can be disconnected in the middle. If you know of any, that would be excellent as it has been raining every day at the moment and I have been borrowing my girlfriends car when available. - Liam

I know what you mean Liam, I was going down the freeway at 110 km/h in my little R10, started raining so turned on the wipers and my right (drivers) wiper blade holder flew off over the roof Luckily I was able to pull over quick enough and go back n get it before it became flat as alfoil by a semi. Had to straighten it out a bit before refitting it, but it hasn't gone skyward since.
    cheers,

John

Fellow Frogger!

Default R10 Wiper

G/DAY Liam
    P/M me your adress and i'll post it over when get it send me back the cost of the post
    Cheers Peter.

thanks for that, will send a PM now - Liam

Thread Information