Wheels & Tyres to suit a 205gti with 206gti brakes
  • Register
  • Help
    Tadpole

Default Wheels & Tyres to suit a 205gti with 206gti brakes

After a set of wheels & tyres to suit a 205gti with oversized 206gti so either 306 wheels or similar & only needed to transport car from the Gold Coast to Melbourne on a trailer or truck.

Condition & tread is not that important as long as they fit & allow the car to be moved.

Was hoping to find something close to the Gold Coast area to avoid freight costs and having to muck around to much as I need them reasonably soon.

Advertisement

Cheers all......
    Mobile 0403 440 588

I've got a set of 206 steel wheels here (Pakenham) with tyres on them.. Tyres aren't too bad, but I haven't looked at them for a few months..
    What sort of money are you looking to spend..?
    Throw me an offer if you like..

Also, I noticed you're in Emerald.. I don't mind throwing them in the back of the ute and bringing them up to you if you need also..

Cheers

pugglz id be keen to have a look at them if puggerr doesnt want them. pm sent

Hey I was just thinking - ill measure the width of my 307 calipers and if you can get some to measure the 206 calipers your using they might be slightly narrower to run the French mi16 wheels on the front. The rears will still need a 5mm spacer with either mi16 wheel.

Tadpole

Cheers for the tip & I have been trying to contact Magic who restored my car however no luck yet & hopefully he will be able to confirm details so I know if the French type Mi wheels will fit.

On the weekend I was at Jollys, a wreckers in Dandenong on Greens rd near Frankston Dandenong rd, they have a 306 xt with 4 wheels with good tyres on them.
    good luck.

1000+ Posts

Default wheels for your car

I have these wheels as shown on the red 205....they are 16's and would fit over your 206 brakes as they are 206 wheels. You would need spacers [i have ] for the rear though.
    They dont have tyres however i could get some put on if you wanted.
    I can deliver to Gold Coast too.
    The above is an option if you really get stuck...as i read where you want a cheapie set of wheels

This could kill 2 birds with the one stone.....solve your problem and also make your car look the ducks testicles too....these wheels are awesome on a 205 :}
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Wheels & Tyres to suit a 205gti with 206gti brakes-red-205-16s.jpg  
    jr20516v

Now:
    Exige SC [modded], 205 Si. 205 GTi , Megane R26 LY , Megane 225 [modded ]

Previous: Honda EP3 Supercharged , 205 x34 [ including MI16 TURBO, 8v TURBO, CTI, 16V+TB's, 8V+TB's,] Fiat X1-9 X3, Beta coupes x5, Lancia Gamma coupe, GTI-R, Corvette C4, Fiero x5, Alpine GTA turbo, r5 GTT Dimma, 2cv ripple nose, Lotus Elise, 205 Dimma TT, Cliosport 172.x2, Clio rs 200

Fellow Frogger!

Your a good man JR, and you know your ducks testicles from single stones, pity you are wary of parkiing your Dimma, otherwise you could breakfast with us next sunday...all in the mirrors Roy, the mirrors.
    How you gonna park it amongst the other Pugs....

1000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fish View Post
    Your a good man JR, and you know your ducks testicles from single stones, pity you are wary of parkiing your Dimma, otherwise you could breakfast with us next sunday...all in the mirrors Roy, the mirrors.
    How you gonna park it amongst the other Pugs....

LOL.....You always crack me up Fishmon !!! parking will be no probs at the FCD...its the yuppies in that breakfast area....besides it may be off due to the weather forecast.
    Now stop trying to steal this thread !!!
    jr20516v

Now:
    Exige SC [modded], 205 Si. 205 GTi , Megane R26 LY , Megane 225 [modded ]

Previous: Honda EP3 Supercharged , 205 x34 [ including MI16 TURBO, 8v TURBO, CTI, 16V+TB's, 8V+TB's,] Fiat X1-9 X3, Beta coupes x5, Lancia Gamma coupe, GTI-R, Corvette C4, Fiero x5, Alpine GTA turbo, r5 GTT Dimma, 2cv ripple nose, Lotus Elise, 205 Dimma TT, Cliosport 172.x2, Clio rs 200

Quote Originally Posted by jr20516v View Post
    I have these wheels as shown on the red 205....they are 16's and would fit over your 206 brakes as they are 206 wheels. You would need spacers [i have ] for the rear though.
    They dont have tyres however i could get some put on if you wanted.
    I can deliver to Gold Coast too.
    The above is an option if you really get stuck...as i read where you want a cheapie set of wheels

This could kill 2 birds with the one stone.....solve your problem and also make your car look the ducks testicles too....these wheels are awesome on a 205 :}
    That rear spoiler looks strangely familiar....

Thread Information