4 x hubcaps for Citroen DS "Pallas"
  • Register
  • Help
    Tadpole

Default 4 x hubcaps for Citroen DS "Pallas"

Hi!
    I just bought a DS which is missing a few things and I thought I would see if some original kit was to be found here in Oz before kicking around the reproductions in Europe. First cab off the rank is a set of 4 "Pallas" hubcaps (the ones with the peak!) Will consider any condition.

Advertisement

Thanks, much appreciated,
    La Grenouille

Icon3

Quote Originally Posted by LaGrenouille View Post
    Hi!
    I just bought a DS which is missing a few things and I thought I would see if some original kit was to be found here in Oz before kicking around the reproductions in Europe. First cab off the rank is a set of 4 "Pallas" hubcaps (the ones with the peak!) Will consider any condition.

Thanks, much appreciated,
    La Grenouille
    Currently at 4.5Euro and 2 days to go

http://www.ebay.de/itm/Citroen-DS-ID...item3cc7a6b74d

Cheers
    Chris
    74 D(very Special) >>Rejuvenation Thread<<
    08 C5 X7 HDi very Noir

"Déesse" Roland Barthes, 'Mythologies', 1957

The Déesse has all the characteristics of one of those objects fallen from another universe that fed the mania for novelty in the eighteenth century and a similar mania expressed by modern science fiction: the Déesse is first and foremost the new Nautilus.

(Umberto Eco [Ed], The History of Beauty, Rizzoli, NY, 2004)

Tadpole

bugger! i just logged on thinking no-one had responded and noticed a great response that i wish i had acted on but checked my profile and spotted an old email address that i don't check anymore : ( if anyone knows of any current possibilities for the 4 x pallas hubcaps i will definitely get the notification!

merci beaucoup!
    La Grenouille

Fellow Frogger

Did you 'subscribe' to this thread when you posted it? It's an option you can select, but it's turned off by default when you post. I think you need to use the 'Go Advanced' option or use the 'Quote' button to be given the choice when making a reply.

You can obviously buy them new if you feel like spending up. If you obtain some used ones with dodgy spring clips, you can replace them. They are riveted onto the hubcap pressing. I think it was a 4mm steel pop rivet that held the new clips on firmly in the end.

Thread Information