R8 Gordini Caravelle parts
  • Register
  • Help
    Fellow Frogger!

Default R8 Gordini Caravelle parts

I"m in urgent need of an R8 ,or Caravelle s , wiring diagram, any help would be most appreciated.Also looking for a Caravelle handbook, I have parts to swap if desired.

Advertisement

Chris,

Your welcome to come over and dig through some of my R8 manuals. I'll have a bit of a pre-look but I've got a range of both factory and third party manuals in the garage. I've got a photocopier/printer multifunction unit or could scan at work and email to you. What exactly are you looking at or do you just want a full diagram for reference?

I'm located in Plumpton not far off the Power St exit off the M7.

A part I am looking for if you have one to sell, is the original vacuum operated "windscreen washer" switch/pump on an R1132 R8. The push button on the dash next to the wiper switch.

Cheers
    Kevin
    KB

Fellow Frogger!

Default Caravelle wiring

Hi Kevin,
    I'm fitting the separate rev counter and speedo to my Caravelle in place of the original strip speedo, so the wiring at the rear of the speedo is a little different. I need the wiring diagram for the Caravelle 's' or the U.S.A. model that had this setup as standard. The R8 Gordini would be similar ,but not identical, as they had separate oil and water temp gauges. Anyhow I would be interested in looking at what you may have. I do have a washer pump switch . Call me 0414275534 .

Thread Information