one for the 205 people
  • Register
  • Help
Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    VIP Sponsor David Cavanagh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2001
    Location
    Romsey, Victoria, Australia
    Posts
    4,859

    Default one for the 205 people

    This little 205 Si came in yesterday.

    Usual reliable runner, had a new clutch fitted last year and as per norma all the plastic around the dash is either broken or cracked.

    Its done about 230,000km and runs fine but engine seems to have a little blow by.

    Advertisement


    As you can see its on P plates so we know its been driven by a professional and curtious driver.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails one for the 205 people-imgp0344.jpg   one for the 205 people-imgp0345.jpg   one for the 205 people-imgp0346.jpg   one for the 205 people-imgp0347.jpg  
    David Cavanagh

    FRENCH CONNECTION / PEUGEO WRECKING / RENOSPARES / CITROWRECK

    03 9338 8191 or 03 93354008

    34 KING St
    AIRPORT WEST
    VIC 3042


    frenchco[email protected]

    https://www.facebook.com/FrenchConect

  2. #2
    VIP Sponsor
    Join Date
    Aug 2000
    Posts
    9,236

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by David Cavanagh View Post
    This little 205 Si came in yesterday.

    Usual reliable runner, had a new clutch fitted last year and as per norma all the plastic around the dash is either broken or cracked.

    Its done about 230,000km and runs fine but engine seems to have a little blow by.

    As you can see its on P plates so we know its been driven by a professional and curtious driver.
    Paint condition?

  3. #3
    VIP Sponsor David Cavanagh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2001
    Location
    Romsey, Victoria, Australia
    Posts
    4,859

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GRAHAM WALLIS View Post
    Paint condition?
    Red and shinny (when wet)

    There's no rust in it the bog hides all that
    David Cavanagh

    FRENCH CONNECTION / PEUGEO WRECKING / RENOSPARES / CITROWRECK

    03 9338 8191 or 03 93354008

    34 KING St
    AIRPORT WEST
    VIC 3042


    [email protected]

    https://www.facebook.com/FrenchConect

  4. #4
    VIP Sponsor
    Join Date
    Aug 2000
    Posts
    9,236

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by David Cavanagh View Post
    Red and shinny (when wet)

    There's no rust in it the bog hides all that
    Looks OK in the photo but faded I guess?
    Where is the bog?
    I got one with faded paint the other day so this would have to have good paint to make any sense out of buying it.
    I've only seen one 205 with any rust at all, a UK one I had.

  5. #5
    VIP Sponsor David Cavanagh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2001
    Location
    Romsey, Victoria, Australia
    Posts
    4,859

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GRAHAM WALLIS View Post
    Looks OK in the photo but faded I guess?
    Where is the bog?
    I got one with faded paint the other day so this would have to have good paint to make any sense out of buying it.
    I've only seen one 205 with any rust at all, a UK one I had.
    Its basically shinny, not really that faded but a buff would make a huge difference. Its got bog in the tailgate and RH 1/4. LH 1/4 maybe? Front looks fine, bonnet, gaurds all look ok, not mint or perfect but quite useable.
    David Cavanagh

    FRENCH CONNECTION / PEUGEO WRECKING / RENOSPARES / CITROWRECK

    03 9338 8191 or 03 93354008

    34 KING St
    AIRPORT WEST
    VIC 3042


    [email protected]

    https://www.facebook.com/FrenchConect

  6. #6
    VIP Sponsor
    Join Date
    Aug 2000
    Posts
    9,236

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by David Cavanagh View Post
    Its basically shinny, not really that faded but a buff would make a huge difference. Its got bog in the tailgate and RH 1/4. LH 1/4 maybe? Front looks fine, bonnet, gaurds all look ok, not mint or perfect but quite useable.
    I'll be over on Thursday, take a look then if nobody has bought it..

  7. #7
    VIP Sponsor David Cavanagh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2001
    Location
    Romsey, Victoria, Australia
    Posts
    4,859

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GRAHAM WALLIS View Post
    I'll be over on Thursday, take a look then if nobody has bought it..
    Ok we'll try to have it washed and polished by then
    David Cavanagh

    FRENCH CONNECTION / PEUGEO WRECKING / RENOSPARES / CITROWRECK

    03 9338 8191 or 03 93354008

    34 KING St
    AIRPORT WEST
    VIC 3042


    [email protected]

    https://www.facebook.com/FrenchConect

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •