205 door WTB Si bonnet for swap.
  • Register
  • Help
    VIP Sponsor

Default 205 door WTB Si bonnet for swap.

I am after a white 205 Si passenger door, drove a little close to a stump in a rally the other night!
    Also I have a silver Si bonnet in mint condition, just been resprayed, on my S1 GTi.
    If anyone has a mint silver GTi bonnet I would be prepared to swap.
    Graham

Advertisement

I've got the white passenger door you're after, Graham, if you can't find one any closer, let me know.
    ACHTUNG ALLES LOOKENPEEPERS

Das computermachine is nicht fur gefingerpoken und mittengrabben. Ist easy schnappen der springenwerk, blowenfusen und poppencorken mit spitssparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken bei das dummkopfen. Das rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets-relaxen und watch das blinkenlights.

VIP Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by schlitzaugen View Post
    I've got the white passenger door you're after, Graham, if you can't find one any closer, let me know.
    Thanks but freight could make it a bit expensive!

i have a white gti door in good cond?

VIP Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by djvu205 View Post
    i have a white gti door in good cond?
    Sounds good, I'll just have to fix the sill now!

graham $30 for the door or you can have the pair for $50. when did you need it.

i heard a rumour that some of the rally guys fill there sills up with expandable foam through a series of small well placed holes to give the car more strength dont know if it would handle a stump though. i think its more for torsional strength

VIP Sponsor

i heard a rumour that some of the rally guys fill there sills up with expandable foam through a series of small well placed holes to give the car more strength dont know if it would handle a stump though. i think its more for torsional strength
    I'll take the LHS one I have other doors but not white.
    No real hurry let me know If you are coming down or I will be up there some time no doubt.
    Graham

VIP Sponsor

Misread that Lauree said it was a GTI door so still looking for a white Si LHS door.
    Graham

Thread Information