F/S 205 gti Zender Body kit
  • Register
  • Help

Default F/S 205 gti Zender Body kit

its a new year and time to clean the shed out of stuff i probley wont use, i havent had a chance to take any actual pics of the kit yet, it is in pretty good condition and is all geniune german made stuff except the front which is a repo. i did plan to fit it all up to an old 205 i had, but never got round to it. it took buying a few different cars and importing a piece from sweden to get it all together.

prefer to sell as a complete kit. im told they are extremely rare and sort after o/s, but maybe not so much here in oz as not many were fitted? they were and after market kit made by a german company called zender and the peugeot dealers had them professionally fitted, at the customers request. i believe carshine in melb did them. the car also received some pinstripping and a little badge on the guard.

$600 for the complete kit. front and rear spoilers bolt on as per std valances, sides skirts stick and screw on. the front car be modified and opened out to increase air flow as per the white car pictured.

Advertisement
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails F/S 205 gti Zender Body kit-zender-front-2-.jpg   F/S 205 gti Zender Body kit-n700198067_1392178_8903.jpg   F/S 205 gti Zender Body kit-shiny-racing.jpg  
    Last edited by djvu205; 1st January 2012 at 08:51 AM. Reason: pics

***sold***

Thread Information