Citroen trim pieces
  • Register
  • Help
    Fellow Frogger!

Default Citroen trim pieces

I recently acquired (unintentionally) some NOS Citroen side trim pieces. Dunno what model they are for, possibly GS or CX?
    They are trapezoidal in shape, ahout 150mm long by 40mm wide. Black textured rubbery plastic over a S/S inner.
    Part numbers are 5 454 931/200D and 5 454 930/200T - appear to be left and right.
    3 of the former and 4 of the latter.
    Free to a good home if you can identify them.
    roger

Advertisement

If they are two flat triangle (in section) pieces on each side with around a 12mm flat in between then they are probably trims used on the CX Reflex models (and possibly others). At that length they are the pieces on the front guard.

If they are the ones I'm thinking of I'd appreciate two please - a left and a right.

Mine no longer have the shiney bit in the middle.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Citroen trim pieces-dsc06149r.jpg  
    Current Cars
    Australia's 2016 C5 2.0HDi Last
    2011 C5 2.0HDi Comfort
    1973 Citroen D Super 5,
    1981 Citroen CX 2400 Pallas C-matic,
    1981 Citroen CX 2400ie Super Familiale C-matic - Raid Arctique 2014
    1991 Mazda E2200
    1924 Citroen 'la petit citron'

Fellow Frogger!

Sorry, I was being lazy and should have posted photos. They dont appear to be the same as yours. They are triangular in section and the underlying S/S partly shows through on the top (?) side.
    roger
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Citroen trim pieces-dscn1576.jpg   Citroen trim pieces-dscn1577.jpg  

They look like GS Pallas, and I'd be happy to have a pair. Please let me know what you want me to do about postage (Ignore my profile location -I'm currently in Hobart.)
    Bruce H

Now 99 Xantia SX x2; 96 Xantia SX; 76 GS Club Estate x2; 76 GS Club; 74 GS Club; 88 VW T3 Reimo
    Before: AX Gti; BX 19TRi Estate; CX 2200 Super & Pallas; CX2400 Pallas; CX 2400ie Prestige auto; DS3 DStyle; GS Pallas; GSA Club; Xantia Image Estate; Xantia Exclusive; Xsara VTR R4; 1.4 Special Estate; Virage; R16TS

Contact for the Australian Citroen GS GSA and Birotor Register http://australiancitroengsgsaandbiro...com/index.html

Fellow Frogger!

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce H View Post
    They look like GS Pallas, and I'd be happy to have a pair. Please let me know what you want me to do about postage (Ignore my profile location -I'm currently in Hobart.)
    Yes, I just checked - they are definitely for front guards of early GS Pallas.
    Dont worry about postage, just PM me your postal address.
    roger

Thread Information