WTD 205 si fuel pump
  • Register
  • Help

Default WTD 205 si fuel pump

anyone got one that they want to part with, working or not, as i only need it for parts to fix my gti pump. needs to have a good strainer included.

Advertisement

still searching anyone got anything?
    Last edited by djvu205; 27th September 2011 at 07:16 PM.

Fellow Frogger!

Default ok what you want

what do you need buddy, i will have something to get you going, is it the cannister with strainer for an si or gti, what year, I have seen some differences at times, regards Fish

i cant seem to upload any pics for some reason. it is a s3 gti, but a short while back i borrowed a 92 si pump, just to check and it worked. i have a brand new pump only but now need the strainer and all the rubber bits inside as mine has perished.

a complete si pump should do the trick. from what i have worked out there are two types of fuel pumps early and late. early ones are black and have a strainer built into the housing and the late ones, which is what i need, have a white housing and a strainer on the bottom that just pushes on.

also the white ones have a socket moulded to the top where the loom plugs into. the black ones have wires and a plug coming out the top.

fish if you have a white one kicking about how much for the complete pump? the bits on mine which a stuffed are the black rubbers inside the housing that hold the fuel pump in place and the external strainer at the bottom which pushes on.

Fellow Frogger!

Default am looking

will sift through the minor mountain that is meant to be a bench am confident that under it is a few pumps, will message later today

Thread Information